CHIT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cootertwo

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Well, running my Typhon 3S on 3S, with a 23 tooth pinion. My new speed meter came off. Searched, and found it. Then strapped it down with one of the battery straps, and ran some more, 61 mph whoopee! Then lost the meter again, and I can not find it anywhere! BUMMER Just got the thing yesterday!
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BIBZUGO/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Easy come, easy go(n)?:mad:
You can have mine. It's at the bottom of the Housatonic River ?

Did you crash and have it come off? Or did it just detach while running straight?

Must have come off when it went off the road for a short distance. Didn't flip or anything, just a bit bumpy. "P's" me off, as it was working quite well. Bushes and cwap on side of road. Spent an hour looking, no dice.

Must have come off when it went off the road for a short distance. Didn't flip or anything, just a bit bumpy. "P's" me off, as it was working quite well. Bushes and cwap on side of road. Spent an hour looking, no dice.

I spent 2 hours looking on my neighbor's lawn and in her bushes and gave up. Went back the next day and my girlfriend found it. Then I catapulted it into the river when I crashed. $100 down the crapper.

I have a sky rc charger it's really good for the price I don't know how the speed meter is but worth a shot for the price they make pretty good stuff

Whoopee! Well, went off for lunch. Came back, and started walking again. My arthritic hips killin me. Nothing. Had to stop a few times to rest. Finally, while walking back to my driveway, I said to myself, "Lordy Jesus, help me find this thing, I know it's just a material item, but I hate loosing it" took 2 more steps, and almost stepped on it! I'm not a church going man, but do believe. Main problem was I had velcro on the backside, where I mount it on my Kraton, and it was laying with the black side up, blending in with the dirt, leaves, etc. Guess maybe I ought to go to Church this Sunday. No mo running this thing until I have it VERY securely fastened with velcro and tie straps!:):):):):):)

Whoopee! Well, went off for lunch. Came back, and started walking again. My arthritic hips killin me. Nothing. Had to stop a few times to rest. Finally, while walking back to my driveway, I said to myself, "Lordy Jesus, help me find this thing, I know it's just a material item, but I hate loosing it" took 2 more steps, and almost stepped on it! I'm not a church going man, but do believe. Main problem was I had velcro on the backside, where I mount it on my Kraton, and it was laying with the black side up, blending in with the dirt, leaves, etc. Guess maybe I ought to go to Church this Sunday. No mo running this thing until I have it VERY securely fastened with velcro and tie straps!:):):):):):)
Glad you found it!

Well, it said 58 when I picked it up. I think the 61was on memory from my Kraton, yesterday. Still figuring this stuff out.

Kraton stock, but with the optional speed gear, and some Duratrax Bandito's

Well, I'm not real happy with the Bandito's. They do turn into pizza cutters at high speed. Probably how I got the mph, but they get squirrely. I'm new to this stuff, but most of the high speed tires I've looked at/tried, are small in diameter, and require much higher gearing. Still experimenting! I'm probably going to get some 17mm hex adapters for the 3S Typhon. Would have a better choice of tires and wheels, I think.

Ahh, You're right. I have too many trucks. Old mind gets cornfused! Just ran my stock RedCat Landslide, 4S 44 mph.
See you at tonight's meeting.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back