CHP infraction build finished!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porschetech🇬🇪

South London hooligan Living in Cali
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
Here’s my first attempt at a custom/themed body. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so there are a couple of flaws if you nit pick at it. Otherwise it came out good. I’m waiting on the paint for the rear spoiler to dry. I was that excited to post pics!! ??

B40C3A21-F767-48D5-8DC6-BA164FA88DBB.jpeg

2B5BE422-F920-45F3-900C-D249B7B9BAEA.jpeg

Damn! Very nice!! Very good stuff.
Wow! I instantly got that “small town old timey” vibe over modern pro touring trucks. By far my favorite infraction that’s still using the truck body. Please tell me the light bar is functional.

Please light it up

Ok.....I haven’t plugged in the light bar yet to test. Plus I haven’t got the blue/red leds for front & rear of the vehicle. Also I want to add the halo headlights too. When they all arrive I’ll do a vid at night (with cops theme playing in background).

? I’ve never edited a vid on YouTube before. I’ll be contacting you guys for help ?

It looks awesome @Porschetech! Ponch, Jon and T.J. Hooker would all be proud.??❤
I can’t wait for my son to see it. He doesn’t know that I’ve built it yet. I wish they would hurry up and ship another infraction to my lhs. I’m just dying to play around with him. (He’s on 4s and I’ll be on 6s......bad guys gotta be faster!)

I can’t wait for my son to see it. He doesn’t know that I’ve built it yet. I wish they would hurry up and ship another infraction to my lhs. I’m just dying to play around with him. (He’s on 4s and I’ll be on 6s......bad guys gotta be faster!)
Awesome build brother! Looks sick! ??❤??

So would that now be a "Citation" rather than "Infraction"?? Looks sick, nice work! ?
Thanks. ?......I kinda f’d up. I didn’t know the rear spoiler had clear film on it. So I’m spraying away - several coats applied and I go to check on it and I see paint lifting. I’m like “are you f-ing kidding me”! Then I realize it was the clear film ???‍♂️

Here’s my first attempt at a custom/themed body. I’m a bit of a perfectionist so there are a couple of flaws if you nit pick at it. Otherwise it came out good. I’m waiting on the paint for the rear spoiler to dry. I was that excited to post pics!! ??

View attachment 50612

View attachment 50613
That's got hall of fame written all over it ?
#hof

That's got hall of fame written all over it ?
#hof
Thanks.

I wonder what theme I could do next. I actually do have one in mind for the limitless when I get it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back