Christmas tree thread. Let’s see yours.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image.jpg

Got the lights on (need some adjustin'.....wifey went a little crazy! :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO: ) and fire started! Time for some decoratin'!!! 🎄🎄🎅🎅😁✌️🎅

O.....and the xmas stuffies are excited too!! 😂
20221206_161806.jpg
20221206_162055.jpg

Love the grinch stuffie! Great tree.
Thanks! Ain't got nuthin' on yours! 😂 Where's your decorated pics?

That's the medium Grinch. My wife has the 6' one, but she rides with it in her car. 😂
20221206_165328.jpg

It’s in and standing. Decorate it tonight. View attachment 260041
"Hey Griswold...where you gonna put a tree that big...." Very nice tree. My family used to get a 16' Christmas tree every year and one year it bent the stand and a fully decorated Christmas tree fell over. Had to get in reinforced with some angle iron. Very nice house btw.

Nice tree and Georgeous home! Your living my dream. Putting the home on the market next month and heading to western NC to buy a cabin in the mountains. I want out of this hot sticky state of Florida. Merry Christmas!
Hopefully getting our real tree this weekend, but here's my Skins tree in my basement man cave/apt!! HTTR!!! ☝️(y)😁✌️🎅
View attachment 259832
Nice tree and even nicer what's under it! Santa arrived early I see!

Nice tree and Georgeous home! Your living my dream. Putting the home on the market next month and heading to western NC to buy a cabin in the mountains. I want out of this hot sticky state of Florida. Merry Christmas!

Nice tree and even nicer what's under it! Santa arrived early I see!
Yes sir!! Can't touch it till Xmas though! :ROFLMAO: 🎅

Hopefully getting our real tree this weekend, but here's my Skins tree in my basement man cave/apt!! HTTR!!! ☝️(y)😁✌️🎅
View attachment 259832
I think I see something cool for little Brian under that tree! 😃😆
"Hey Griswold...where you gonna put a tree that big...." Very nice tree. My family used to get a 16' Christmas tree every year and one year it bent the stand and a fully decorated Christmas tree fell over. Had to get in reinforced with some angle iron. Very nice house btw.
Bend over and I'll show ya! 😅 My favorite Christmas movie of all time!🤣

Bah humbug! Lol. Just kidding. Some great looking trees.

Haven't put a tree up since the kids moved out. Recently gave them the decorations including heirlooms. Your job to care for them now. The grandkids enjoy them. That's the important part.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back