Ohio Cincinnati Bashers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The carnage

Whoa!!!!??????????

Yeah, it is really rough it’s probably even worse than the least time I went. I was hoping they would have shown it some love by now. Which parts did caused the carnage? That 10ft table top to the right as you come in?

Didn’t leave this ramp.

Attachments

• 7710B2C2-A8BD-48C5-B120-A070BEA924E6.png
    7710B2C2-A8BD-48C5-B120-A070BEA924E6.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 64
  • AA2E7A52-A2EF-463D-B418-BB726B3BB454.png
    AA2E7A52-A2EF-463D-B418-BB726B3BB454.png
    406.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 4F1F1404-8A15-48CE-AB0A-0BF5356660F7.png
    4F1F1404-8A15-48CE-AB0A-0BF5356660F7.png
    276.5 KB · Views: 66
BMX at Joyce is locked up tighter than a drum with No Trespass signs. Was really hoping it was "open" versus fenced in. Did go run over by the old 1/8th onroad abandoned track. Meh.

BMX at Joyce is locked up tighter than a drum with No Trespass signs. Was really hoping it was "open" versus fenced in. Did go run over by the old 1/8th onroad abandoned track. Meh.

It was the same way when I went about 4 months ago but I was lucky enough to get in while they were working on it. Apparently it’s locked up because the guy that runs it uses his own money, or rather the leagues money to maintain it.

Yeah, that's disappointing because I used to run up in Dayton at Delco Park BMX track way long time ago. BMX tracks are way fun. We are looking for other areas to run but not a whole lot "local".

Bringing this back up. I live in Blue Ash area of Cincinnati and looking for new spots for some bashing. Lately I’ve been going to Summit Park. They have a large section of tarmac (left over from the blue ash airport days) where the city usually stores various piles of gravel, sand and dirt.
Anyone know of any other good spots?
I know there’s a skate park in Loveland, and another in St Bernard.

I'm in dayton, but would be willing to meet up with cinci folks and bash especially somewhere on the the north side of cinci if you guys find a good spot. I will keep my eye out as well. I want to make it out to eastfork motocross track someday soon. I talked to someone there and they said that weekdays they are pretty slow and he would allow rc's to run there. i think there may be a charge ($10 i think) but that would be epic.

hey seeing if this is still alive and kickin?
im on the east side of cinci and looking to bash im new to this grade of RC and got a friend with a senton 3s.
im on the lookout for a good place to run, I normal go to the local baseball field

hey seeing if this is still alive and kickin?
im on the east side of cinci and looking to bash im new to this grade of RC and got a friend with a senton 3s.
im on the lookout for a good place to run, I normal go to the local baseball field
Yo. Yea would love to hook up and bash. This weather sucks obviously but definitely would like to make contact for future bashing. Let’s hook up via direct message or I’m @torturedrc on IG Glad to hear from a fellow Ohio rc basher!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back