Kraton Clean lube (for bikes)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

calabiyau

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Read a bunch of threads on proper lubing of the car and remembered I had some Clean Lube bike chain lube a relative who’s a big bike rider recommended (for my bike)

Would this be an appropriate dry lube to use on the car?

Attachments

• 45C1F5CB-27B7-4C6D-B3AA-BA55E69AE1E5.jpeg
    45C1F5CB-27B7-4C6D-B3AA-BA55E69AE1E5.jpeg
    711.4 KB · Views: 82
Read a bunch of threads on proper lubing of the car and remembered I had some Clean Lube bike chain lube a relative who’s a big bike rider recommended (for my bike)

Would this be an appropriate dry lube to use on the car?
Claims to shed dirt and grease from the chain as it puts a wax protectant down. Well, that’s what the marketing material says anyway ?

Good product for metal on metal. I use on spur and pinion, cvds. Also had a door dead bolt that was hard to unlock and lock with my house key. Lubed up my key and stuck in in there for a little while and now it works almost like new.

It looks fine, it certainly can't hurt, I use gt85 which is also a bike lube. It leaves her sparkling. ?

I just ordered a bottle of white lightning epic ride. Will see how that does as I was out. I had been using a bottle of 3-in-1 "dry" lube as the local bike shop only had something they said was the best... but seemed like a light oil with teflon in it, which attracted dirt. So, I bought this stuff across the street at the hardware store and I'm finally running out.

I do like the applicator though, so when the WLER shows up, I may dump the rest and put some of it in this bottle.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back