Cleaning out the shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blacktavious

ora et labora
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Typhon 3s
This was my first 1/8 scale. Traded a Traxxas Monster Buggy for it in 2010. Brand new in the box. It was really a sweet ride. 4s, fast, all aluminum. It was just a female dog finding parts for it. Anyone else ever seen one?
FE0EB04F-7887-4589-AAF6-A210177F8DF9.jpeg
FFBBD383-89AE-43C7-972F-16733B865AF6.jpeg

It was the first 4s RC I had ever seen. I never really sent it. Just ran it up and down the road and such.

It was fast. Had a lot of power. Not sure how fast though. I traded it for something, can’t remember what though.
Hooking my Dad up with a care package. He just retired. I know I got that crap radio in there. But believe it or not I am one of the few that has had no issues with it. I have it in two Traxxas vehicles and it’s perfect for backyard bashing. I can’t explain it, it’s just how it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:
It was fast. Had a lot of power. Not sure how fast though. I traded it for something, can’t remember what though.
Hooking my Dad up with a care package. He just retired. I know I got that crap radio in there. But believe it or not I am one of the few that has had no issues with it. I have it in two Traxxas vehicles and it’s perfect for backyard bashing. I can’t explain it, it’s just how it is.
Hell ya, one hell of a way to say, Thanks Dad and enjoy!! I personally think that is one hell of a Dad care package!! (y) (y) ? ?

Haven't seen one but does look cool.

Last edited:
This thread reminded me that I really wanted an XTM X-Factor. Was a cool truck to look at back in the day. That and the OFNA pirate. Both were overly complicated and probably prone to breakage, but they were cool to look at.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back