Big Rock Clear body for BRCC finally available?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crimsonfancy

A guy that won't give up easily.
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Notorious
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
As mentioned earlier I finally ruined my body. I hadn't seen a new clear body for the BRCC until just tonight and I was able to scoop one up. There was one left and it's gone now too. Keep your eyes on if you want to customize your own....includes decals but maybe not window masks. Maybe able to use decals for masks...we'll see.. I bought mine from a regular EBAY seller that I buy from very often and like I said, he's just sold out. $30?? Can't beat it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-4022...e=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

The velcro fur is a bad idea. Chassis flex and roof landings and it ruins the lid.
Brazilian or she won't be able to come back home.

As mentioned earlier I finally ruined my body. I hadn't seen a new clear body for the BRCC until just tonight and I was able to scoop one up. There was one left and it's gone now too. Keep your eyes on if you want to customize your own....includes decals but maybe not window masks. Maybe able to use decals for masks...we'll see.. I bought mine from a regular EBAY seller that I buy from very often and like I said, he's just sold out. $30?? Can't beat it

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Arrma-402284-BIG-ROCK-CREW-CAB-4X4-Clear-Body-Inc-Decals/133052886457?ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

View attachment 38519

View attachment 38520
Wonder who grabbed the last one? ?

Screenshot_20190518-085616_eBay.jpg

Just found a blue one for almost the same price on ebay: Big Rock Crew Cab body in case you want that.
I want to paint my own and haven't been able to find a clear one.
My body is splitting just like yours did.

I blamed it on the velcro but I guess I'll have to reinforce the next one. I split it most when I was filming yesterday. Maybe get it edited tonight.

I want to paint my own and haven't been able to find a clear one.

I blamed it on the velcro but I guess I'll have to reinforce the next one. I split it most when I was filming yesterday. Maybe get it edited tonight.
Mine was reinforced with Gorilla tape from day one. It's taken a good beating!

Tower Hobbies has them in stock. Unfortunately it costs twice the price of the body to post it to Aus... have to wait until someone stocks it here or try to make my own. Mine split in the same place as yours. Gorilla tape is holding it together for now.

I just got mine in today. Four days including the weekend and it's here. $30 shipped.
I'm gonna probably make this my first paint job. No window masks included but easy enough to fab. Also got some vinyl paint masks to play with. If I mess it up, no big deal because it'll probably split again in the same spot. lol

Real question is, who is gonna paint the one @bicketybam bought?? lol

I just got mine in today. Four days including the weekend and it's here. $30 shipped.
I'm gonna probably make this my first paint job. No window masks included but easy enough to fab. Also got some vinyl paint masks to play with. If I mess it up, no big deal because it'll probably split again in the same spot. lol

Real question is, who is gonna paint the one @bicketybam bought?? lol
Let's just say it will be unique.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back