Clear body for the brcc style irrelevant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody know of any clear bodies that 100% for sure will fit the big rock crew cab?
Proline VW Bug for the Slash, it will require some trimming.

The big rock has the same problem as the Ecx Ruckus it's a 1/10 scale monster truck with the wheelbase of a short course truck.
Emaxx bodies are the right wheelbase but too wide.

Basically any body that fits the Slash will fit with trimming of the wheel wells.

Proline VW Bug for the Slash, it will require some trimming.

The big rock has the same problem as the Ecx Ruckus it's a 1/10 scale monster truck with the wheelbase of a short course truck.
Emaxx bodies are the right wheelbase but too wide.

Basically any body that fits the Slash will fit with trimming of the wheel wells.

Is it safe to assume that this body will fit the BRCC?
https://www.prolineracing.com/bodies/1979-ford-f-150-race-truck-clear-body.asp

I'm not really sure I understand where to measure to find bodies that will fit. I've looked online for help but can't seem to figure out how to form the right query in the search.

it is kind of difficult to look for bodies by dimensions aside from scale crawler bodies. best bet is to get the width, wheelbase, and length measurements and see what you can find that gets close. finding bodies that fit right on an LST-2 is a PITA for the same reason, they are very wide. but SCT bodies are too wide. i think there are about 3 or 4 options without lots of cutting and most of those are discontinued.

No one is going to make a body that fits just 1 vehicle.

Well if Arrma make the replacement part available it would be a start. My body started showing cracks today (lots of hard landings) but its dawning on my I might not be able to find a replacement. :eek:

Well if Arrma make the replacement part available it would be a start. My body started showing cracks today (lots of hard landings) but its dawning on my I might not be able to find a replacement. :eek:
Clear body is available for BRCC for $30 in the US at least. See ebay.

Killerbody Rubik is a long wheelbase 1/10 mt body. ECX Ruckus bodies too. But as I said in another thread, they're not exacly good looking. :) Width could be an issue too.

Short course bodies suck because they parachute.

Killerbody Rubik is a long wheelbase 1/10 mt body. ECX Ruckus bodies too. But as I said in another thread, they're not exacly good looking. :) Width could be an issue too.

Short course bodies suck because they parachute.
On my Ecx Ruckus I ended up using a Revo bug body that I trimmed down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back