Outcast Clicking Noise Issue.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devito1993

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
After a few bad landing the other day, I started to hear a loud clicking noise while moving, mainly under power. The car drove fine, still seemed like it had full power. I assumed that I lost a tooth or something in one of the diffs, so i stopped driving to avoid more damage. After getting the 3 diffs out and taken apart, everything looks fine. I plugged a battery in and tested the motor without any of the drivetrain in and everything seems fine there, no weird noises. Is there something I am missing. Everything looks fine and I am not seeing anything chipped, broken, or missing. it is possible for it to be a bad bearing (bearings are stock)? The car is still taken apart so I would like to check anything you guys suggest before I put it back together.

I don’t own this truck but I had a similar issue. It was a bent CVD going to my right front tire. At high speeds the apex of the bend was striking my shock spring.
How do your CVD’s look?

I don’t own this truck but I had a similar issue. It was a bent CVD going to my right front tire. At high speeds the apex of the bend was striking my shock spring.
How do your CVD’s look?
I just got done checking and everything is nice and straight.

After a few bad landing the other day, I started to hear a loud clicking noise while moving, mainly under power. The car drove fine, still seemed like it had full power. I assumed that I lost a tooth or something in one of the diffs, so i stopped driving to avoid more damage. After getting the 3 diffs out and taken apart, everything looks fine. I plugged a battery in and tested the motor without any of the drivetrain in and everything seems fine there, no weird noises. Is there something I am missing. Everything looks fine and I am not seeing anything chipped, broken, or missing. it is possible for it to be a bad bearing (bearings are stock)? The car is still taken apart so I would like to check anything you guys suggest before I put it back together.
I just had a similar issue on my kraton and I went through all of my bearings just to find out that my rear differential spiral gear had 4 teeth chipped off my advice to you would be to check your spiral gears on your differential good luck

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back