Notorious clicking noise

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillyBones

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
been beating the poop out this truck jumping back flips had bad landing started hear clicking noise when i pop a wheelie thought was diffs so i took all three apart found nothing cleaned all new 15/100/15 put all back together noise is gone don't know what i did one bad ass truck arrma makes way more fun then my senton

Attachments

• IMG_0411.JPG
    IMG_0411.JPG
    249.4 KB · Views: 104
The sun gear and its pins. Sometimes shimming that sun gear better helps that. Ring and pinion gears need shimming also. Did your rig click while braking also???

The sun gear and its pins. Sometimes shimming that sun gear better helps that. Ring and pinion gears need shimming also. Did your rig click while braking also???
yes

Can you give me part numbers shims diff inside outside one so many out there ty should I change my punch settings lower thinking to much lol

Anytime I’ve broken them pins the Planetary gear was imploded too. I use the Tekno 1222 shims for between the diff case and the bearing on the crown gear side of the diff and can get anywhere between 1 to 3 extra shims on top of the original one and Mugen seiki E0206 for the inside of the diffs There is several videos on the forum on how to shim them Thomas P and Rich Duperbash both have great videos on how to rebuild and shim the diffs

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back