Kraton Clicking noises coming from the rear?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daddytrex

Reaction score
Good afternoon all,

I was out messing around with my kids at the park. Ran it for a pack and on the second pack I hear this noise after a tumble. I thought a rock or something was stuck in between the slider and the lower a arm but nothing. Any ideas guys? I tried posting a video but it won't upload. Dang it lol

Probably the diff , best thing to do Is to take it apart and take a look.

Good afternoon all,

I was out messing around with my kids at the park. Ran it for a pack and on the second pack I hear this noise after a tumble. I thought a rock or something was stuck in between the slider and the lower a arm but nothing. Any ideas guys? I tried posting a video but it won't upload. Dang it lol
You can’t upload videos here. You can post them on social media and paste the link here.

Clicking noise is what I had too. It turned out to be the rear main input gear missing a tooth. Weird thing is that it wasn't slipping or making clicking noise at a standing start, only when accelerating whiles already moving.

Clicking noise is what I had too. It turned out to be the rear main input gear missing a tooth. Weird thing is that it wasn't slipping or making clicking noise at a standing start, only when accelerating whiles already moving.
Yeah I had the same thing , the second time it happened I knew right away what it was and I stopped ,it saved the input gear but the main gear had about 4 teeth ground down.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back