Clipless limitless body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love one day to see if I can use some kind of magnets strong ones

I would love one day to see if I can use some kind of magnets strong ones
Whats the matter with using the standard body pin setup???
It's the best setup for speed running or fast rigs.
If anything, use strong magnets in addition to the body posts. Use magnets at the sides (rear) of the Lim, so the body sides don't buffet at speed and hit the rear tires. Which is quite common of an issue out the box.:cool:

I have no problem with pins. Just want to try it one time. Maybe for on road bashing, not speed runs. Get some extra posts and epoxy metal tabs on them and shoo goo magnets on the body.

Give it a try. :unsure:
Need neodymium/ strong magnets, that will attract to each other strongly. The Crawler crowd do this. Because they don't like seeing body posts on their bodies. ( appearances) No metal needed. Magnet to magnet. Shoogoo may not be strong enough. IDK.
Depends how you bash. I have wrecked my Infr and Lim.
Electrics came unmounted. But my body held all of it together incuding the lipos, from ejecting out of the chassis. Magnets alone would not have helped me. Body would have come off for sure IMHO. Just me.

^^^

20211016_224258.jpg

Ok that’s cool, does that actually hold the body on the car or just the sides of the body
*car

^^^
Just keeps the body at the rear from rubbing the rear wheels. Keeps the body tight to the chassis. I see alot of speedrunners just use tape. :( I don't get that.:unsure:
Aluminum angle stock is what I used.
I prefer the stock body mounts. Works for me.:cool:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back