SOLD / FOUND Closing thread.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Third times a charm?
We’ll see.. this is the lowest I will go, at this price I am losing money.. so.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

some will argue it’s used... well.. no.. it’s not.. some will say oh well shipping will cost to much for it to “make sense” well I’m here to tell you I’ve shipped things to the opposite side of the continent and I can only see shipping being a max of $100 and at 872, your still saving money and you don’t have to spend the time of install. Now if your into that sort of thing, great! Maybe this ones not for you. But if your looking for a pre-assembled and for the most part been gone over (without cracking the diffs) I will only do this at the request of the buyer for an extra fee... diff building and materials ain’t free, get a quote from your LHS.. bet you’d be amazed at how much diff services are. I can do em for $50 for all 3.. and that’s a bargain. So, I hope this answers everyone’s arguments, concerns, opinions.. and we can get on with the sale of this thing eh? Thanks for the reply.

We’ll see.. this is the lowest I will go, at this price I am losing money.. so.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

some will argue it’s used... well.. no.. it’s not.. some will say oh well shipping will cost to much for it to “make sense” well I’m here to tell you I’ve shipped things to the opposite side of the continent and I can only see shipping being a max of $100 and at 872, your still saving money and you don’t have to spend the time of install. Now if your into that sort of thing, great! Maybe this ones not for you. But if your looking for a pre-assembled and for the most part been gone over (without cracking the diffs) I will only do this at the request of the buyer for an extra fee... diff building and materials ain’t free, get a quote from your LHS.. bet you’d be amazed at how much diff services are. I can do em for $50 for all 3.. and that’s a bargain. So, I hope this answers everyone’s arguments, concerns, opinions.. and we can get on with the sale of this thing eh? Thanks for the reply.
Still available?

Brand new Mojave EXB
Spektrum firma 160A esc
Spektrum firma 1250kv motor
20T pinion
Spektrum slt3 / sr315
Jx 36kg servo

$772.50, *buyer pays shipping*

questions through PM.

Thank you for lookingView attachment 128249View attachment 128250View attachment 128251
Mad Looney Tunes GIF by MOODMAN
I love my Mojave v2, but this is a MONSTER !!!! 8S ready to ROCK & ROLL..... Cmon, someone needs to take the plunge on this !!!!

TTT,

still available! :)

just a reminder, this vehicle is brand new. Never been run other than testing! It’s also cheaper than you could get it anywhere! Get this thing now ! If not sold by the end of this weekend it gets turned into a Kraton XL! Happy Friday y’all.

TTT,

still available! :)

just a reminder, this vehicle is brand new. Never been run other than testing! It’s also cheaper than you could get it anywhere! Get this thing now ! If not sold by the end of this weekend it gets turned into a Kraton XL! Happy Friday y’all.
Check dm

Still available.

$772.50, buyer pays shipping. This is honestly the best I can do. Everyone knows even at that I’m losing money and that you’d pay more getting the exact same stuff yourself.. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
... so you'll renovate my nuked diffs for half a benji per 3? Sweet! What's your address? Does that include the HR case? 😘
$50 plus any parts/fluids (shims/damaged gear replacement, o-rings, etc) required. You bet! PM me. Lol no HR case though 🤣

I can even just order Jenny’s diffs to my house and build them to your desired spec. ;)

Time to have some fun now... this’ll be turned into a kraton XL.

give me a few days and you’ll see it again in a new form. ✌🏻
Does it ever get tiring taking a build apart and putting it back again? I am 99% super you use power tools or you wouldn't be able to type again on this forum! :ROFLMAO: ...........................Do you make Traxxas builds?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's a joke but I am acc curios.

Does it ever get tiring taking a build apart and putting it back again? I am 99% super you use power tools or you wouldn't be able to type again on this forum! :ROFLMAO: ...........................Do you make Traxxas builds?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: It's a joke but I am acc curios.
Sure, there are some things I use a small power tool for but not as much as you’d think... for disassembly? For sure... but when I assemble things I like to take my time and do up all the screws by hand so I have a chance to save a thread if it went in funny and is starting to cross-thread. With a power tool your much less likely to be able to stop this from happening. Also, for assembly.. I don’t use power tools on a lot of things because there will be loctite involved and you don’t wanna use a power tool on something you loctite.. you run the risk of cooking the stuff and making it less effective.

No, I don’t do Traxass anymore. I have 1 left and that’s only because I have so much wrapped up in it ( and I like it I guess) that I don’t wanna get rid of it.. and that’s my maxx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back