SOLD / FOUND Cnhl 6s lipo never ran one 1-2 chargers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
So I bough this battery a few months back when I was doing a typhon xL build battery gets here in like it’s huge I try to fit it didn’t work because this was going to be for speed running the weight was too much I scrapped the build I didn’t like how it looked I got 6-8s cars but none will take this monster.
Cnhl 9500 the pics will tell the rest mind the battery has just been sitting at storage charge for a while
I paid 130-140 I’ll take 70 w/o shipping 90 shipped

image.jpg

image.jpg

More pics better like the hairline scratches are from the battery tray trying to figure it out .
That’s the connector it came with I have receipt I got it from islandhobby nut

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    470 KB · Views: 29
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    447.5 KB · Views: 26
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    445.7 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
So I bough this battery a few months back when I was doing a typhon xL build battery gets here in like it’s huge I try to fit it didn’t work because this was going to be for speed running the weight was too much I scrapped the build I didn’t like how it looked I got 6-8s cars but none will take this monster.
Cnhl 9500 the pics will tell the rest mind the battery has just been sitting at storage charge for a while
I paid 130-140 I’ll take 70 w/o shipping 90 shipped

View attachment 285420

View attachment 285421
More pics better like the hairline scratches are from the battery tray trying to figure it out .
That’s the connector it came with I have receipt I got it from islandhobby nut
I have 2 of these. Great batteries! GLWS

I have 2 of these. Great batteries! GLWS
I’ve heard that’s why I got it for speed running doesn’t fit anything I have in just here trying to figure out what to do all I got left is buys big enough rig which I can’t or sell it which I could do here we are.

I’ve heard that’s why I got it for speed running doesn’t fit anything I have in just here trying to figure out what to do all I got left is buys big enough rig which I can’t or sell it which I could do here we are.
They fit in my 6s Kraton's. I'd get it if I had the extra money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back