CNHL having a big sale Oct 1 to Oct 7th!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
D'oh, they did not include the 2s shorty hard packs in the sale! :mad:

D'oh, they did not include the 2s shorty hard packs in the sale! :mad:
Yep only select items this time unfortunately. I did leave a code for 15% off though that you can use twords those packs 👍🏼

Your marketing seems to work, their website is much slower than i am used too. ;)

I already bought 6 packs a few weeks back so i am good for now. But while we are at it, could you please ask them to improve their website. Filters never work properly (i've tried all non-apple browsers), it's so annoying.

Your marketing seems to work, their website is much slower than i am used too. ;)

I already bought 6 packs a few weeks back so i am good for now. But while we are at it, could you please ask them to improve their website. Filters never work properly (i've tried all non-apple browsers), it's so annoying.
Haha lol I doubt it's from me but I can hope I'm helping and doing my part👍🏼 ill send Kevin a message and let him know about the website though. I was on there obviously a little bit ago and had no issues but I also am on my 5g Android phone so not sure how big of a difference that would make especially considering my internet is almost dial up speed🤣

Thanks for the 15% coupon @Edough13! I just placed an order for 5 3S packs for my Granite. 👍🏼
Awesome man glad to help out in any way! I have another one that will be posted after the sale right now that goes through the 7th👍🏼 what packs did you go with?

Awesome man glad to help out in any way! I have another one that will be posted after the sale right now that goes through the 7th👍🏼 what packs did you go with?

I went with these guys as it fits the Granite battery tray. (5 packs 😅)

https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/Home/cnhlg+plus5000mah11.1v3s70clipobatterywithec5plug

I wanted to take advantage of the Mega21 code but the ones available would not fit the tray. Plus I don't have access to a soldering iron so my choices were limited.

I went with these guys as it fits the Granite battery tray. (5 packs 😅)

https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/Home/cnhlg+plus5000mah11.1v3s70clipobatterywithec5plug

I wanted to take advantage of the Mega21 code but the ones available would not fit the tray. Plus I don't have access to a soldering iron so my choices were limited.
Ya those will be killer packs lol they are speed run packs though 🤣 so you'll have tons of punch and great run times! I just got some of these for my 3s rigs https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/Battery-3S(11.1V)/CNHLRacingSeries5600MAH11.1V3S2P120CLipoBatteryHardCasewithDeansPlug【EU2】
and love them so far great packs and are hard packs too so good for my hard bashing🤘🏼 they do require a adaptor or soldering a new connection though as they come with deans. Just make sure to wrap those soft packs with some tape and put foam in the bottom of the battery tray also👍🏼

Any hardcase bashing batts you recommend? I got an Infraction and a Kraton that I wouldn't mind getting more batts for. Higher C, dual 3S or 1x 6S as long as its hard case, you know the drill.

Ya those will be killer packs lol they are speed run packs though 🤣 so you'll have tons of punch and great run times! I just got some of these for my 3s rigs https://chinahobbyline.com/shop/detail/Battery-3S(11.1V)/CNHLRacingSeries5600MAH11.1V3S2P120CLipoBatteryHardCasewithDeansPlug【EU2】
and love them so far great packs and are hard packs too so good for my hard bashing🤘🏼 they do require a adaptor or soldering a new connection though as they come with deans. Just make sure to wrap those soft packs with some tape and put foam in the bottom of the battery tray also👍🏼

Oops 😂 these will be fun when I go empty parking lot bashing with my buddies.

Thanks for the wrapping advice. I've got this tape and I hope it'll be fine.

3M Extreme Hold Duct Tape, 1.88 in x 20 yd (48 mm x 18.2 m), 1 Roll Black Duct Tape, 2820-AF https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00EZ0RKEU/ref=cm_sw_r_apan_glt_i_J92J515ZMRCRJGWQVVMX?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

As for the foam, I've already got some in the tray to "space" up my 2S packs.

I do have one 6200 100C CNHL but had never looked at their site before. In the 3S lineup they seem to have 2 different racing series - one at 100C and one at 120C and then a Speedrun series rated at 90C. The Speedrun series appear to be the most expensive. Have I got this right ?
if so, it rather proves the point that C rating doesn't equate to better performance. And its not that the speedrun versions are much lighter ?
What makes them "better" ?

The sale is for stuff they want to blow out of inventory.. Unfortunately, the popular stuff isn't really on sale. You have to buy quantity to get the good stuff which is only a slight deal. Forcing you to buy quantity to get the discount. It's like an upsell.
Should have been a discount sale across the board.
It's kind of decieving. What I seen on the website.
Still a deal for some I guess. Depends what you want in a lipo.

Speed run packs usually hold better voltage and are higher performing packs. Also @SrC at least they have sales and allow coupons to be used unlike any of the other major brands like SMC, Yowoo or Turnigy etc as don't think I've seen any coupons or sales on their sites. Ya kinda sucks the sale is on select packs but again no other lipo company has deals like CNHL at all. I also left a 15% coupon for any packs not on sale which is still a great deal and again your not going to get even 1% off on the other brand packs..

Not faulting in any way. Nice find. I did see your older post regarding the 15% off on all purchases.(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
TY. I am not averse to CNHL at all.
Please don't get me wrong.
I know which packs I wanted. Just that the sale didn't work for me.
Good find. You are in the loop now and that helps us here.
Again thanks for the heads up.:)

Just to update this thread. My order came in today and luckily I didn't have to pay customs or duties upon receipt. I threw each pack on my charger to double check storage voltage and resistance; all checked out good without too much variance between cells per pack. Thanks again @Edough13 👍🏼 (also subscribed to your YouTube channel)

PXL_20211021_064706740.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back