Color options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
If I were to offer colored WingMounts. What colors would you all like seen in the lineup?
Hope you all are enjoying the BASHER line from 3d-rc.myshopify.com. Here to serve the radio controlled community. I couldn't have done this without everyone of you.

I was actually thinking those colors are mandatory. I am terrible at video editing. But if everybody wants to send me videos and pictures of the parts surviving crashes that would be amazing and I can probably throw something together

More than happy to do my part ;)
If you send me your logo photos and stuff I’d be happy to throw something together for you now.
You are the best😍

I think a silver would look good maybe a black with red or colored line along the edges and curves
Sadly I’m still waiting for my rpm wing to break so I have an excuse to buy your wing mount any advice on breaking it so I can get ur wing mount

I think a silver would look good maybe a black with red or colored line along the edges and curves
Sadly I’m still waiting for my rpm wing to break so I have an excuse to buy your wing mount any advice on breaking it so I can get ur wing mount
SEND IT TO THE MOON 🌙!!!

Here a quick drawing of what I was thinking I don’t know how hard it would be two make though
E1FFE869-1A3B-455D-AF08-007C9E19C31B.png

Front flips lol. Consider it gone
Here a quick drawing of what I was thinking I don’t know how hard it would be two make thoughView attachment 156979
Unfortunately I don't have a dual extruder yet. Maybe a sharpie will work lol

Front flips lol. Consider it gone

Unfortunately I don't have a dual extruder yet. Maybe a sharpie will work lol
Hey you said yet so that means it’s a possibility and what the hell is a extruded

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back