Badtouch The basher

Eat sleep drink Rc
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious, Talion
Ok guys.... These came in yesterday, i currently can't keep up with demand, πŸ˜‚ you guys are awesome! These just came in... Get them while i have them cos I ain't event Joking when i say... They are selling out quick

Thanks to all who have used me 😊 and for the continued support πŸ™ ❀

Attachments

Badtouch The basher

Eat sleep drink Rc
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
More parts are slowly been added to the site, sorry about the delay, I've been MEGA busy..

More stock is inbound.
Also some new prices on my site giving something back during these hard times.

Once it's gone at these prices i may have to increase prices again. As I'm having to pay extra at M2c as USPS ain't doing international shipping 😊

Thanks everyone much love and stay safe out there.

Badtouch The basher

Eat sleep drink Rc
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Ok my lovely peeps, here is my NEW TO STORE.
My very own mud guards πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ» these are 3d printed. But they are not stiff (i always thought 3d printed stuff was stiff) these are printed in TPU which makes me flexible,
Mudguards made of high quality TPU. Flexible and secure in shape. Protects the rear drive area against dirt and damage from stone chips. Suitable for Kraton / Talion V3 & V4 / Outcast / Notorious.

Please note they won't fit RPM arms without modifications πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š

Attachments

Rons RC

Owner-operator / Rons RC - www.ronsrc.store
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 6s, Notorious
My very own mud guards πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸ» these are 3d printed. But they are not stiff (i always thought 3d printed stuff was stiff) these are printed in TPU which makes me flexible,
Mudguards made of high quality TPU. Flexible and secure in shape. Protects the rear drive area against dirt and damage from stone chips. Suitable for Kraton / Talion V3 & V4 / Outcast / Notorious.

You can put a set of black ones to the side for me. :) πŸ™

Sosnl

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Senton

Will they fit a typhon 6s??

Batman

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Kraton 8S

Show some love to us 8S guys.

Badtouch The basher

Eat sleep drink Rc
Premium Member
Vendor
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Show some love to us 8S guys.
Ok mate leave it with me πŸ‘ŒπŸ»πŸ˜Š
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

Ok guys so this past month has shown me I'm not ready, for a massive influx of orders. Last month was a really busy month for me.

And with that I've had to implement changes, in order to streamline my current processes, i originally started my website not knowing the ins and outs of making and producing a website, many corners where cut in order to get the site up and running.

With this in mind i had to make a choice, ethier stick with what i have and struggle. Or switch provider, to a more compatible platform. So i made the move from GoDaddy to Shopify. Now this means very little to all of you. But it means i can get my business version where i need it to be.
It has been a struggle.

So i have created a new site! With new features, and a much more easier layout and search function. It's sleek and much more easier to use.

Www.badtouchbreakers.com

So the new address is there ☝🏻it now has the S on the end. Any orders as of today 3/6/2020 placed on the old address i will be refunding and will sending a link to the new address.
I'm sorry for any confusion this may cause. But in order for me to move forward this is what i had to do. PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD.

Thanks for the time, nothing else has changed. Same great brands, same amazing customer service.
Thanks
Adrian

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.