Granite Common Parts List to order for Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
I am trying to put together a list of spare parts to order for my Granite. There are certain parts that fall under the category of "not if they are going to break but WHEN they are going to break" and it seems that these parts are always back ordered. This is what I've come up with so far:

AR330447 - Shock Shaft EyeletSpring Perch Set - very easy to break the bottom for the front shock shaft where it meets the eyelet. If you lose the spring, that part number is AR330459 (Front Shock Spring). There is also a spring retainer clip that I lost when I busted mine shaft. You have to buy the whole shock parts kit to get it: AR330451 (Complete Shock Parts/O-Ring Set).

AR310799 - Spur Gear 91T 48DP 4x4 Mega - if you go brushless, sooner of later you will need one of these. Never in stock.

AR 310381 - Pinion Gear 14T 48DP Mega 4x4 - this is the stock 14t pinion gear. The 17t pinion gear is AR310383.

AR320401 - F/R Lower Skidplate (2) 4x4 Granite Mega - You will end up with plenty of spares for the rear because they make you buy both but the front is the one that breaks the most.

AR708001 - Flange Lock Nut M4 - wheel nuts tend to come lose. Axial AX31250 fit and come in a 10-pack. Traxxas 3647 also fit and come in an 8-pack.Either may be easier to source or priced better than the actual arrma ones (Credit to BattleShrink).

AR310784 - Wheel Axle (2) - tighten a wheel nit too tight and you will need one of these. Also used in the differential input gear mod.

AR310802 - Diff case, 49T Main Gear and 17T Input Gear (1 Set). - For when you snap the rear diff input gear. Again, they make you but a complete set so expect lots of extra parts.

AR310789 - Slipper Hub. It's possible to break the slipper hub if you tighten the slipper nut too tightly. https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310789

AR310864 and AR310780 - Front and Rear Composite Slider Driveshaft Sets: https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310864 and https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310780

That's my list so far. Please let me know what else to add to it. Thanks!

Last edited:
Definitely need the wheel locknuts. Axial AX31250 fit and come in a 10-pack. Traxxas 3647 also fit and come in an 8-pack. Either may be easier to source or priced better than the actual arrma ones. I've seen 4mm locknuts at Lowes too if you're in a real pinch.

I would buy better shocks when they break instead of constantly replacing the stock shocks.

Depending on how you drive and ambient temperatures, the motor may burn up sooner rather than later as well.

Definitely need the wheel locknuts. Axial AX31250 fit and come in a 10-pack. Traxxas 3647 also fit and come in an 8-pack. Either may be easier to source or priced better than the actual arrma ones. I've seen 4mm locknuts at Lowes too if you're in a real pinch.

I would buy better shocks when they break instead of constantly replacing the stock shocks.

Depending on how you drive and ambient temperatures, the motor may burn up sooner rather than later as well.

Good call on the alternate sources for the wheel nuts. I edited my original post to include that info.

May want to add front and rear driveshafts to your list, I have had both front and rear come apart at the u-joints. I was able to put them back together and they have held up for a while but they eventually won't hold up. .

Last edited:
Might as well toss AR310773 on there as a placeholder...that is the heavy duty input shaft, whenever it actually materializes.

AR310808 is the slipper nut. I've done enough tightening and loosening that I think the threads on my nut are about to give out (hey-oooo). They come in packs of two, and are pretty much unsubstitutable I think...

May want to add front and rear driveshafts to your list, I have had both front and rear come apart at the u-joints. I was able to put them back together and they have held up for a while but they eventually won't hold up. .
How did you get them back together?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back