Typhon Compatible Typhon Body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
I'm looking to get information on what aftermarket bodies will be a near direct fit to the stock body mounts for the Typhon. If a little body trimming is needed, that's fine.

I'm looking to get information on what aftermarket bodies will be a near direct fit to the stock body mounts for the Typhon. If a little body trimming is needed, that's fine.

Since the Typhon is a close relative to the Team Durango DEX8 you might be able to fit one of it's body shells on. Do note that the DEX8 has a single rear body post and the Typhon has a dual rear body post so you might have to use the DEX8 rear body post hardware. Theoretically that should be:

03.04.2016-16.03.png

Won't work. I know cause I tried. The Typhon doesn't have a mounting spot for the rear post on its chassis brace, and the DEX8 brace is a tad bit shorter (about 2mm).

Hey guys , I'm lookin for a body to fit on my team Durango DEX8 conversion to a DEX8, I was thinking about the DEX8T truggy body and if it would work then great ,or my other option is the Typhon body .
or if any other 1/8 buggy would work?
20170215_014528.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back