Congrats GOAT 🐐 Tommy Brady!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Tommy Brady retired today after 22 seasons and 7 NFL championships. I really thought he had more in the tank, but the day had to come. Absolute legend!

Go Blue!

Excited 2018 Nfl GIF by New England Patriots

I just seen the news and it said he never made up his mind yet. Then heard his Dad said he's not retiring. So who truly knows.
Did you guys see the 4 divisional games last week. Every game was outstanding. I will be watching both games tomorrow, hope they're half as good. 🏈🏈

My Man!
20220129_193852.jpg

Last edited:
I just seen the news and it said he never made up his mind yet. Then heard his Dad said he's not retiring. So who truly knows.
Did you guys see the 4 divisional games last week. Every game was outstanding. I will be watching both games tomorrow, hope they're half as good. 🏈🏈

My Man!
View attachment 196448
I was bored with the games early on but they all finished with a BANG 🎉

Sorry, not big into NFL some of em are just big whiney ass babies :p
and it has nothing to do with todays politics or nothing.
I love college Football, #ALLIN there you see the biggest hits and stuff because they want to go to the next level NFL, but they will destroy NCAA too since they bringing in money now.

Sorry, not big into NFL some of em are just big whiney ass babies :p
and it has nothing to do with todays politics or nothing.
I love college Football, #ALLIN there you see the biggest hits and stuff because they want to go to the next level NFL, but they will destroy NCAA too since they bringing in money now.
To each his own. Some people buy Traxass cars too. 😜🤘🏻🤷🏻‍♂️

I love football period, been watching as a kid and now in my 60s. I can tell you those divisional games were the best I've ever seen. All tit for tat, till the end which decided all winners with field goals.

I love football period, been watching as a kid and now in my 60s. I can tell you those divisional games were the best I've ever seen. All tit for tat, till the end which decided all winners with field goals.
Same. That KC/Buffalo game was INSANITY! And watching the Rams D fold down the stretch, I thought for sure Tommy was gonna make some sort of miraculous comeback again. He came up a little short, but he had one helluva career. No shame there at all. And SF almost gave up that game too. Thank goodness for Robbie Gould. That dude might be a top ten of all time kicker. Not the longest leg, but makes all the clutch kicks. Very dependable.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back