Congrats GOAT 🐐 Tommy Brady!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Chiefs laid a big fat turd today. Congrats to Cincy. Didn’t give them a chance in hell to win today and they sure proved me wrong. The Rams finally got off the schneid against SF. They almost gave that game away too, but found a way to claw back and get the W.

Who’s house? Who Dey?

Well the Chiefs laid a big fat turd today. Congrats to Cincy. Didn’t give them a chance in hell to win today and they sure proved me wrong. The Rams finally got off the schneid against SF. They almost gave that game away too, but found a way to claw back and get the W.

Who’s house? Who Dey?
Glad the Chiefs got beat, don't like them, always pull for my boy Burrow, you know why. Also was rooting for S.F., too bad they lost, don't like the Rams either especially after all the no call BS.

This is how my son came home from the hospital after he was born. The second pic was for Brady.
(yes we don't like him cause of his unhuman like skills. WE BE HATING!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1510013479929.jpg
1510013480322.jpg

This is how my son came home from the hospital after he was born. The second pic was for Brady.
(yes we don't like him cause of his unhuman like skills. WE BE HATING!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 196836View attachment 196837
My brother in law is a diehard Squeeler fan 🤣✌🏻

He was p***ed when my Bears whipped y’all this year. He’s not sure what’s going to happen now with Rapistburger retiring. Strange that he and Tommy retire the same year. Say what you want about Tommy, but at least he wasn’t raping chicks in a hotel room or in a bar bathroom. 🤷🏻‍♂️😜

My brother in law is a diehard Squeeler fan 🤣✌🏻

He was p***ed when my Bears whipped y’all this year. He’s not sure what’s going to happen now with Rapistburger retiring. Strange that he and Tommy retire the same year. Say what you want about Tommy, but at least he wasn’t raping chicks in a hotel room or in a bar bathroom. 🤷🏻‍♂️😜
The only bad thing I said about Tommy Boy is that he has unhuman like skills (compliment). I didnt mention once that he's the GOAT of throwing hissy fits as much as throwing footballs. hahaha
But Big Benny boy should have retired a few years back. imo
As far a the raping thing goes some girls will say anything to get $ from the rich and famous. (though I wouldnt trust his perv ass around my daughter) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I’m a Bears fan, but since we rarely make it to the SB, I find one team to root for and this year I will root for my sons Rams. Nothing against Cincy, as I like Joe Burrow and Ja’Marr Chase. Both are amazing young players and will help shape this league for a long time. But, that said, Aaron Donald, Von Miller, and Jalen Ramsey are going to have something to say about these fellas. I expect them to lock down Chase and cause Joe to scramble for his life. And if the Bengals prevail, that’s even more impressive to me. These Rams are the real deal on defense. Now their offense starts and ends with Cooper Kupp. That man could get 5 yards of separation in a phone booth. I have no idea how he does it. Amazing player, but his drops this last game are a concern for me. OBJ is coming along and starting to gel. He needs a big game too. Jefferson and Akers need to step up too. Hoping for a great game as always. These playoffs have been amazing so far.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back