Congrats Kevin Talbot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Opinions on KT and his antics run the gamut but one thing is certainly undeniable...he has proper work ethic and puts in the hours. He's not shy about re-investing his earnings into his business, he sets himself goals and then just goes about making them happen. Him and WhistlinDiesel are cut from similar cloth. Neither is the sharpest tool in the shed but they have grit and drive and I can't help but respect them for making their visions reality, no matter how ludicrous some of them may seem. I know that a lot (maybe even most) of the stuff WD has accomplished has been due to his detractors more than his fans. Some people thrive off of making things happen just because someone told them they can't.

Well done Mr. Talbot. o7

Content is always debatable, I like the majority.

Work ethic and his drive to success is undeniable. Some people think his eBay courses are a scam, but watched a couple of free ones, and they are eye-opening. Never subscribed to those, as I learned that this is not for me, taught me something! Courses will only set you up, rest is still a lot of drive and hard work plus luck in the right niche.

Congrats on 2M YouTube subscribers, that is a feat in itself.

He's kinda funny, doesn't take RC too seriously, not a know it all. Just has fun. Thats the appeal. Kevin, RazorRC, and Jay Tee are the guys I watch most. It's about fun period. When it's not fun anymore, walk away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back