Congratulations RCDUDE81

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammer Down

I am serious, and don’t call me Shirley! 🙃
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 8s
  9. Infraction 4x4
Just want to say Congrats ? @RC DUDE81 on the 2 year YouTube channel anniversary. You are an inspiration to us all ? especially me!!! I modeled my mega ramp after your “super sender” keep on sending it to the moon! ? That latest vid was awesome ? love to see that someone else hits themselves with their rig also???

???
?⬇️

Just want to say Congrats ? @RC DUDE81 on the 2 year YouTube channel anniversary. You are an inspiration to us all ? especially me!!! I modeled my mega ramp after your “super sender” keep on sending it to the moon! ? That latest vid was awesome ? love to see that someone else hits themselves with their rig also???

???
?⬇
I just messaged him as well! ????

I too would like to thank and congratulate @RC DUDE81 for 2 years of content, and for being both an inspiration and a bad influence ? to us all ..!! ( I don't have YouTube so I'm liking and thanking you here..???? )

Recently every time I watch your videos my wallet takes a bashing..???

Keep up the good work @RC DUDE81 and don't stop what you do, it's guys like you @Rich Duperbash, @Thomas P, etc that push this hobby and what you can do with it...??????

I too would like to thank and congratulate @RC DUDE81 for 2 years of content, and for being both an inspiration and a bad influence ? to us all ..!! ( I don't have YouTube so I'm liking and thanking you here..???? )

Recently every time I watch your videos my wallet takes a bashing..???

Keep up the good work @RC DUDE81 and don't stop what you do, it's guys like you @Rich Duperbash, @Thomas P, etc that push this hobby and what you can do with it...??????
I just got done talking with Ri
ch.... Such a good dude! Nothing about r/c but awesome brother!

Congrats @RC DUDE81! Always entertaining, super informative and the greatest achiever of helping us learn what the term "send it" really means. As all your rigs say when leaving the ramp, "To infinity and beyond" (way, way, way beyond?)???

WOW guys I have no idea what to say!? Glad I decided to check the forum!!:pI REALLY appreciate all the kind words! :love: Such a GREAT rc family!! Nothing would be possible without all you guys!! Thanks to everyone!!!?

WOW guys I have no idea what to say!? Glad I decided to check the forum!!:pI REALLY appreciate all the kind words! :love: Such a GREAT rc family!! Nothing would be possible without all you guys!! Thanks to everyone!!!?
You don’t have to say anything! ?
Just keep sending it to the EXTREME!!! ?
This place is the best ❤️❤️❤️
Much ❤️ @RC DUDE81 Keep up the good work Brother! ?????????
Btw: congrats also on becoming a tester for Mitch @ M2C. His products are second to NONE !!!!!!!!!!
?⬇️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back