Congratulations to 44Dan44, the April 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats @44Dan44!
Well Done Good Job GIF

Awesome looking buggy dude!! Would really love to see more pics (under the hood!). You got a build thread for it?
No build thread on this one, new one coming soon, testing pinion/spur/tire/fluid combos and waiting on one more part from overseas. That one will be a fully built 132ft car.
This one is a common Kraton stretch
Kraton V5 Chassis
Uxcell M3 /55mm Stand offs
GRP J Code Slicks painted black
IMG_4863.JPG

Sweet. So I am going to ask how fast is that beast?
Not fast enough yet. It's got more to give!
2.67 @60 132ft with 50T/16T on GRP S2 10k/200k/10k
Now I've just changed to 46T/20T on Sweep Soft Foams 100k/500/100k waiting weather. Got bigger pinions and the next batch of diff fluids to try after that. 2.2 will get it done against guys I drag with, they pull 1.9s but can't go straight on a 6ft lane.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Not fast enough yet. It's got more to give!
2.67 @60 132ft with 50T/16T on GRP S2 10k/200k/10k
Now I've just changed to 46T/20T on Sweep Soft Foams 100k/500/100k waiting weather. Got bigger pinions and the next batch of diff fluids to try after that. 2.2 will get it done against guys I drag with, they pull 1.9s but can't go straight on a 6ft lane.:ROFLMAO:
Not fast enough! You’re nuts! I have a hard time seeing my 3s in stock form but I am old. Please don’t wreck it she is sweet.

Not fast enough! You’re nuts! I have a hard time seeing my 3s in stock form but I am old. Please don’t wreck it she is sweet.
I use the stock body but my whole deal is not wrecking :ROFLMAO: fast without straight is not my deal

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back