Congratulations to Hammer Down, the December 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate, how are you doing? Happy New Year to you too. I'm not really driving any Arrma vehicles anymore. Just check in now and again.
I'm good thanks. What ya been driving?

I'm good thanks. What ya been driving?
I have been flying fpv drones the most, but when I drive I use my Tekno ET48 2.0 and MT410 for bashing and I have a Tekno ET48 2.0 and EB48 2.0 for racing nothing serious though. Are you still happy with Arrma? I don't miss it, the build is easy with Tekno and I haven't needed to get crazy with upgrades.

I have been flying fpv drones the most, but when I drive I use my Tekno ET48 2.0 and MT410 for bashing and I have a Tekno ET48 2.0 and EB48 2.0 for racing nothing serious though. Are you still happy with Arrma? I don't miss it, the build is easy with Tekno and I haven't needed to get crazy with upgrades.
That's right I remember now, you favour Tekno understandingly. You get what you pay for right? Is there much oem and aftermarket parts support here? Who makes upgraded parts for Tekno?

Yes I'm happy with my Arrma's, my collection is growing. This hobby is out of control 😆. I'm missing them to be honest. Been overseas for almost a month now. Lucky for me I still have access to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back