Congratulations to Moirae, the August 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Congratulations to @Moirae on winning the August 2022 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

arrmaforum-rotm-aug-2022.jpg

Thanks, gaiz!! the wifey takes all the pics and videos. Oh man I thought it would be months of trying before I'd win. I'm super happy about this, probably more than I should be if considering my age but

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOIIII!!!:ROFLMAO::love::love:❤️:cry::ROFLMAO:

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me and the wifey for always being so supportive and taking great pics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks, gaiz!! the wifey takes all the pics and videos. Oh man I thought it would be months of trying before I'd win. I'm super happy about this, probably more than I should be if considering my age but

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me and the wifey for always being so supportive and taking great pics. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
CONGRATS to Captain TP Motor!!! LOL

Congratulations,that's great hope for each month a different rig,like on road,truggy,off road or any car wins so the contest stay fresh 🤝🤝

Congrats👍
That rig looks too nice to run👌.
Every scratch:
Oh No Reaction GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back