Congratulations to Notorious J, the February 2023 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Congratulations to @Notorious J on winning the February 2023 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

arrmaforum-feb-2023-rotm.jpeg

Congratulations to @Notorious J on winning the February 2023 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

View attachment 282123
Thank you @WoodiE and to all those who voted. There were many great pics submitted and they all deserve accolades. Driving my rc's is just one element of the hobby for me. Obviously working on them, but setting them up for pictures has also become a key element for me. Nice to see the work is paying off.
I'm sure you cheated somehow, I'm just not sure how yet, but I'm watching you! 🤔 Congrats again! :)
Duh, obviously. I've been spiking the moderator's coffees since day 1. Glad it finally started to take affect😁
Congrats! Does he now get two badges, or a special one?
Many call me "special" already. No need to advertise with a banner🤪
Congrats! Very worthy rig and picture. Love the yellow touch on the paddles.
Thanks for noticing. I've begun doing some sort of small color touches to almost all my rc wheels. Doesn't have to be elaborate, just enought to make them unique to me. Fyi, the wheels on the other side are touched green and there's one more set with blue. All depends on which ones I grab for that day.
You had a great action shot too Mike. That's usually a sure way to stay at the top of the rankings. Good luck in the 12 months ahead while I wait for my next opportunity to participate😉

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back