Congratulations to Notorious J, the October 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
WOW! What an incredibly close race this month. Congratulations to @Notorious J on winning the October 2021 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

arrmaforum-oct-2021-rotm.jpeg

Congratulations!!

What rig is that btw?

Congratulations!!

What rig is that btw?
Kraton EXB
WOW! What an incredibly close race this month. Congratulations to @Notorious J on winning the October 2021 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

View attachment 177423
Thank you @WoodiE for giving us a place to share our passion for rc's and giving me a showcase for what's become an essential part of the hobby for me, photography. It was another great month of submissions from so many members, and I hope that the tradition will carry on for a very long time. Good luck to all who contribute in the coming months. Post em up fam! I'll be watching and voting every month for the next year!

Last edited:
Thanks brother. Your pic was amazing and I hope you continue to post up in the ROTM going forward.

Thank youuuu! And yes I will enter again… gonna do a body for the Mojave, so that will be up next… I might enter the infraction again…. But not for while. Thanks again. Till next time! 💨

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back