Congratulations to Paulcandb, the March 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Mojave EXB
Congratulations to @Paulcandb on winning the March 2022 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

march-2022-rotm-winner.jpg

I thought my Picture was better.:sneaky:

Just kidding, Congrats @Paulcandb.
Nice rig there.
I didn't have a chance.:LOL:
I can appreciate all the work you put into your Lim.(y)
I wonder if those aftermarket Rear 53/107's will actually hook up better than The stocker Hoons 53/107 versions.
Will you be speed running or just bashing drifting it? Or is it a shelfer?
Is Your Lim actually a Felony conversion to a Lim having the rear Felony specific diff for those larger rear tires?
I have one also.

Last edited:
Congrats beautiful car

Nice man, I’m winning next though!

lol i hope

I'm not a fan of limitless but Dammm that one make me thinking 🤔. But congrats man and keep up

Congrats @Paulcandb !

How fast are planning to go with that limitless ?
No expectations I ha e a fairly small pinion in it right now kinda just wanted a solid 80+ mph street basher. It has a castle 1717 1650kv and mmx8s
I thought my Picture was better.:sneaky:

Just kidding, Congrats @Paulcandb.
Nice rig there.
I didn't have a chance.:LOL:
I can appreciate all the work you put into your Lim.(y)
I wonder if those aftermarket Rear 53/107's will actually hook up better than The stocker Hoons 53/107 versions.
Will you be speed running or just bashing drifting it? Or is it a shelfer?
Is Your Lim actually a Felony conversion to a Lim having the rear Felony specific diff for those larger rear tires?
I have one also.
Thank you, the rear tires are power hobby grippers which are 53/100 so didn't have to change the rear diff. Right now it is a shelf queen however I know a couple pilot's that work for cal fire that may let me use their runway. If that ends up happening I will throw and bigger pinion in and stiffer springs for a couple speed runs.
Congratulations to @Paulcandb on winning the March 2022 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

View attachment 209623
Thank you everybody!! This forum and its users have been very kind to me as well as very helpful. Can't wait to see what next month's contest will bring to the table.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back