Congratulations to StephenSchandelmayer, the July 2022 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats sir. Love the arrest me red on that one.
1659608277124.gif

Congrats. Very well deserved win. The rest of us didn't stand a chance lol.
Thank you thank you! 🙌🙌
He even matched the colours of the cars in the background!🤣
Can’t beat that👍🤣
Those are my neighbor cars! I was like hey......that's a good background right there!! 🚗

So, what is that wing doing for the truck? My gut's telling me you would get downforce at speed, which would tend to see-saw the truck on the back wheels and lift the front.

So, what is that wing doing for the truck? My gut's telling me you would get downforce at speed, which would tend to see-saw the truck on the back wheels and lift the front.
It's just for looks. Just wanted a big Wang on it that's all. You aren't wrong though it needed a wheelie bar to keep it from flipping. I did end up going full bore against a strong breeze the other day and she ended up taking flight and getting pretty banged up 😢. But now she got a new body!
580A4281-DE5C-4713-8101-651A6FFC9170.jpeg

It's just for looks. Just wanted a big Wang on it that's all. You aren't wrong though it needed a wheelie bar to keep it from flipping. I did end up going full bore against a strong breeze the other day and she ended up taking flight and getting pretty banged up 😢. But now she got a new body!
Looks great !

Got a link for that body by chance?

Looks great !

Got a link for that body by chance?
Just so you know I had to do some modifying with the body mounts to fit correctly. You also have to put shock limiters in since the fender edges sit over the tires. I have considered trying senton arms to see if it'll bring it in enough to actually be under the fenders. I have to do some measuring to see because it would be better that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back