Kraton Connect fan to batt port on reciever? Other question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hotwheel85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
Hello guys, my esc fan is broken on the spektrum 150A esc on k6s v5.
Can only order the blx 185 esc fan or then i need to wait a couple weeks.
This v4 gen 185 blx fan is rated as 5V and the stock Ine the new one is 8v.
Have that anything to say?

Next question is that i putted a yeah racing fan 30x30 inside the esc, and i had to connect it to the reciever, only port this plug fitted was on the port marked as BATT. Is that ok to use that port?

The fan seems to be just little too small, but it cool a lot better then the stock that comes with the fima 150A.

Thanks for answers.

Last edited:
Hallo das ist absolut kein Problem. Ich habe sogar 3 Lüfter in den empfänger Port gesteckt und es funktioniert sehr gut. Ja originale sind echt nicht optal was kühlleistung betrifft. Ich verwende gerne die rocket lüfter. Die laufen auf 8.4volt echt top. Gibt es in verschiedenen grössen.Hello this is absolutely no problem. I even plugged 3 fans into the receiver port and it works very well. Yes, originals are really not optal in terms of cooling performance. I like to use the rocket fans. They run on 8.4volt really top. Available in different sizes.

Hallo das ist absolut kein Problem. Ich habe sogar 3 Lüfter in den empfänger Port gesteckt und es funktioniert sehr gut. Ja originale sind echt nicht optal was kühlleistung betrifft. Ich verwende gerne die rocket lüfter. Die laufen auf 8.4volt echt top. Gibt es in verschiedenen grössen.Hello this is absolutely no problem. I even plugged 3 fans into the receiver port and it works very well. Yes, originals are really not optal in terms of cooling performance. I like to use the rocket fans. They run on 8.4volt really top. Available in different sizes.
Yes this yeah racing tornado fan really spin vs stock, it sounds like im in the drone rc insted lol. What is the BATT port in use for originaly? It seems to deliver enough power at least.

The fans I’ve seen typically have a voltage range of 5-8.75 volts. So while your new fan has a 8v max. It may run off of the 5 volts ( or more) your ESC sends to it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back