Connectors, harnesses, ESC combos etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Edough13

Bashing, Speed running and family!!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Mojave
  6. Notorious
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vorteks
Screenshot_20211005-193615_Chrome.jpg
So found this small business a long while back on eBay and has been my go to for any QS8 stuff I need since. Great prices and also they are a small family owned business that's been in the hobby for 30yrs so I'd rather send them my business over say Amain or another large company. They offer deals on quantity when you buy connectors and also have some sales for esc combos etc. Also nice thing is they will include FREE 8mm bullets or QS8 connectors on any esc purchased from them and solder them for you free of charge also. Recently reached out to them about some QS8 connectors for all the new packs CNHL sent me so I can get them switched and also about a QS8 parallel harness to be made as they don't show having them for sale on the website. Well they were extremely helpful, glad I mentioned not having parallel harnesses in QS8 so they can work on adding that to their inventory and also ended up offering to sponsor me the connections I need and the parallel harness I asked about also! Extremely thankful they were willing to help me out to say the least and felt I should help them and put their business out there on the forum. As I said their prices are amazing and customer service is top notch and very fast to respond! So please do me and them a favor and if you need some connections, a harness or even looking at a new esc combo give their website a look first as they have great prices and even coupons and deals on certain products. https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/

View attachment 172718So found this small business a long while back on eBay and has been my go to for any QS8 stuff I need since. Great prices and also they are a small family owned business that's been in the hobby for 30yrs so I'd rather send them my business over say Amain or another large company. They offer deals on quantity when you buy connectors and also have some sales for esc combos etc. Also nice thing is they will include FREE 8mm bullets or QS8 connectors on any esc purchased from them and solder them for you free of charge also. Recently reached out to them about some QS8 connectors for all the new packs CNHL sent me so I can get them switched and also about a QS8 parallel harness to be made as they don't show having them for sale on the website. Well they were extremely helpful, glad I mentioned not having parallel harnesses in QS8 so they can work on adding that to their inventory and also ended up offering to sponsor me the connections I need and the parallel harness I asked about also! Extremely thankful they were willing to help me out to say the least and felt I should help them and put their business out there on the forum. As I said their prices are amazing and customer service is top notch and very fast to respond! So please do me and them a favor and if you need some connections, a harness or even looking at a new esc combo give their website a look first as they have great prices and even coupons and deals on certain products. https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/
Great site. I like they sell screws to I'll be ordering from them 👊

Great site. I like they sell screws to I'll be ordering from them 👊
Really is an awesome small family business and great prices plus amazing customer service and fast response! I emailed them earlier and they replied within an hour!

I've ordered some from them,they are outa Vegas,fast shipping an great products.love these HEAVIER 8 AWG

View attachment 172727
Yep I always get my stuff quick from them too👍🏼 just a really great small business and prices are always good! I like the 8ga they use also have a series harness in QS8 from them that's all 8ga

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back