Construction Site Bash w/Outcastblxnut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good stuff again??. I always click through to go to the video at YT and comment and upvote. Guys, it's the only way to get the greatest return on the upvote investment and helps your boys out!
PS: language sounded safe for my work! rofl

Man I’m so on the fence with the Mojave. I watch @crimsonfancy videos and I want one but then I watch this and I remember when I don’t like SC trucks. Awesome video though @bicketybam!

Wish you were here or me there so to drive mine. You'd be hittin the buy button in 10 minutes. The beauty is that it's unique. From Arrma 6s it's new and from SCT / DT standards it's different on the stick. Makes me laugh every time. I like to keep it low to the ground and unpredictable.

Man I’m so on the fence with the Mojave. I watch @crimsonfancy videos and I want one but then I watch this and I remember when I don’t like SC trucks. Awesome video though @bicketybam!

You might want to wait until there are parts available for it, specifically the body posts. It's not a matter of if you will break them, it's a matter of when you will break them.

I'm not saying it's a bad truck. It's not. It can be a lot of fun. But for me personally it will be one of the least used trucks in my fleet. There's only so much "terrain bashing" I can do before j get bored. I like wheelies. I love jumps and flips. I like tearing ass through the dirt and power sliding around sharp turns. The Mojave doesn't really do any of that. Once bashing season starts I'll run my trucks in the following order:

K8S
Talion
Kraton
Typhon
Notorious
Kraton 4S
Granite/BRCC
Mojave
Infraction

You might want to wait until there are parts available for it, specifically the body posts. It's not a matter of if you will break them, it's a matter of when you will break them.
I ordered sets with the truck when I purchased it :ROFLMAO:

side note, in the video you mention that you went for different springs and added sway bars

which part# did you go for and was any additional hardware required for the sway bars - cant find any mention in the manuals

I ordered sets with the truck when I purchased it :ROFLMAO:

side note, in the video you mention that you went for different springs and added sway bars

which part# did you go for and was any additional hardware required for the sway bars - cant find any mention in the manuals
The Mojave comes with sway bars. I just for the optional thicker ones. I went to the Arrma website and looked under "optional parts" for the Mojave. You will see them listed there. No additional hardware is needed.

The Mojave comes with sway bars. I just for the optional thicker ones. I went to the Arrma website and looked under "optional parts" for the Mojave. You will see them listed there. No additional hardware is needed.
haha indeed just checked - so which length did you go for? I assume longer equals more rigid and more oz/in on the springs means the same?

Some beautiful brutal jumps there!

If you want the least roll try mounting the rear camber links on the lower & outer holes on the tower, you'll need to re-adjust the camber after that, but that will give you the lowest roll this car is capable of.

@bicketybam that's some funny ? R-rated Bicketybam...???

So funny when @Outcastblxnut is scraping the ramp, it looks like someone took a ? on it...???

Best video EVER..??

( On a side note, I really want a Mojave, but then again I don't...? )

I feel the same way ?
I got it because I have every other Arrma and I was bored, lol. Depending on your collection you may or may not want to choose something else first. And if you aren't a huge fan of short course trucks (and yes, I know this is a desert truck) you might want to think twice. It really comes down to personal preference. @crimsonfancy loves his and that awesome ??? He's also not a fan of the Kraton while many are. All you can do is watch videos, see what it can do and what it can't do, evaluate your fleet and see if it's the next truck you should buy. Worst case scenario is you have buyer's remorse ?

I got it because I have every other Arrma and I was bored, lol. Depending on your collection you may or may not want to choose something else first. And if you aren't a huge fan of short course trucks (and yes, I know this is a desert truck) you might want to think twice. It really comes down to personal preference. @crimsonfancy loves his and that awesome ??? He's also not a fan of the Kraton while many are. All you can do is watch videos, see what it can do and what it can't do, evaluate your fleet and see if it's the next truck you should buy. Worst case scenario is you have buyer's remorse ?

Yep, you’re exactly right. After the run I had with my Typhon yesterday I’m thinking my next will be a Talion. Then K8S, then a Mojave.

Yep, you’re exactly right. After the run I had with my Typhon yesterday I’m thinking my next will be a Talion. Then K8S, then a Mojave.
I would pick my Talion over the Mojave every day of the week and twice on Sundays ???

I don't dislike any of the 6s vehicles. I promise. In fact, I'd rather have my least favorite Arrma over any other brand I've seen and I wouldn't sell any of them at this point. When I have limited time I just end up choosing one other than the Kraton or Typhon so far.
I did run the Kraton yesterday after a long hiatus and it's becoming more fun....I enjoyed it. I love the looks of every one of them. I love upgrading every one of them.

None of the 6s trucks are bad and what's great is that they all perform very well but different from each other. I like the options.
I also don't jump all my vehicles and have big fun on low obstacles that I call "roots and divots."

The Kraton jumps superbly, almost too easy...and flips well.
The Talion jumps superbly, easy, sails in the air, flips ok.
The Noto jumps well, flips superbly, bounces like a wild animal over ground obstacles, wheelies with ease.
The Typhon flies over ground, jumps very well, can flip very well with heavier tires, feels very fast to drive.
The Mojave flies over rougher ground, "divots and roots," challenging turn radius that I enjoy, jumps least dependably than any in my fleet.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back