Construction Site Bash w/Outcastblxnut

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't dislike any of the 6s vehicles. I promise. In fact, I'd rather have my least favorite Arrma over any other brand I've seen and I wouldn't sell any of them at this point. When I have limited time I just end up choosing one other than the Kraton or Typhon so far.
I did run the Kraton yesterday after a long hiatus and it's becoming more fun....I enjoyed it. I love the looks of every one of them. I love upgrading every one of them.

None of the 6s trucks are bad and what's great is that they all perform very well but different from each other. I like the options.
I also don't jump all my vehicles and have big fun on low obstacles that I call "roots and divots."

The Kraton jumps superbly, almost too easy...and flips well.
The Talion jumps superbly, easy, sails in the air, flips ok.
The Noto jumps well, flips superbly, bounces like a wild animal over ground obstacles, wheelies with ease.
The Typhon flies over ground, jumps very well, can flip very well with heavier tires, feels very fast to drive.
The Mojave flies over rougher ground, "divots and roots," challenging turn radius that I enjoy, jumps least dependably than any in my fleet.
So you have them all as well ??? That's a great summary too. I can flip my Talion as well as my Kraton. It handles better and you can jump it level easier than the Kraton. It's faster as well. That's why I prefer it over the Kraton but it's close. The Typhon is awesome too, but can be limited by terrain. Truggifimg helps. For me, the Noto is a handful. Least favorite out of the "big four" but that's just me ???

You might want to wait until there are parts available for it, specifically the body posts. It's not a matter of if you will break them, it's a matter of when you will break them.

I'm not saying it's a bad truck. It's not. It can be a lot of fun. But for me personally it will be one of the least used trucks in my fleet. There's only so much "terrain bashing" I can do before j get bored. I like wheelies. I love jumps and flips. I like tearing ass through the dirt and power sliding around sharp turns. The Mojave doesn't really do any of that. Once bashing season starts I'll run my trucks in the following order:

K8S
Talion
Kraton
Typhon
Notorious
Kraton 4S
Granite/BRCC
Mojave
Infraction
I’m curious what you did with your Losi SRR?

I’m curious what you did with your Losi SRR?
I still have it but haven't ran it since last fall. I wish I had brought it down here to NC because there are so many places where it would shine. My biggest and only complaint with that truck is how difficult it is to work on. I'm afraid to break it because it's a nightmare to fix, especially anything in the steering assembly.

I still have it but haven't ran it since last fall. I wish I had brought it down here to NC because there are so many places where it would shine. My biggest and only complaint with that truck is how difficult it is to work on. I'm afraid to break it because it's a nightmare to fix, especially anything in the steering assembly.
Good to know! Im in AZ and have plenty of desert terrain where I believe it would do well. I think I’ve only seen the one vid after you bought it. Then nothing. Thought maybe you got rid of it

Good to know! Im in AZ and have plenty of desert terrain where I believe it would do well. I think I’ve only seen the one vid after you bought it. Then nothing. Thought maybe you got rid of it
I have a bunch of video from last year ???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back