ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Vorteks
  4. Voltage
We had a blast yesterday! Our normal spot at the park was too damn crowded (no masks in Texas now and my wife can’t take risks at this time) and It was a blast!

The blue one I updated bushed, the red one with a basic brushless. We beat the crap out of them 😂 I am three of these and have yet to truly break one. I found the C clamps limitations though when I clipped a construction pipe full bore. But it was just a C clamp nothing else.

I intentionally hit a lot of rocks and stuff yesterday because I’m trying to see what the arms can take…capped with 3 layers of gorilla tape. All three layers of the tape are beat to poop but there’s barely scratches on the arms. I know this won’t help the connection to the body or heavy impact breaks but maybe it does help a bit. I think the plastics are heavily scored by impacts and it weakens them. Stoping the heavy scoring helps retain the physical characteristics of the piece? That’s what I believe and I’m sticking with it because at least my arms stay nice looking.

E742F345-C7A1-454D-9D54-6BBBA4141895.jpeg

436FEDC0-4B2A-42CF-9AAB-B1ECDFC88880.jpeg

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction