contest...⏲⏳Almost closed for guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok it's final. I'm running Fortress tires. They make for a more narrow stance so hopefully the ground isn't too rough.

The cheap adapters I bought fit's pretty good and I used RED thread locker to make sure it stays put during the run...yep RED locker. (do as I say not as I do):ROFLMAO:

My driveshafts aren't taking the Castle Combo too well as I did hear them "clicking" on launch the other day but I have a few more runs on them before they go completely to :poop:.

20220528_135559.jpg

I just put on new adapters to run the Fortress wheels/tires but this time with 30mm extension.
Should help to keep her a little more stable.

Will stop taking guesses
@12am Monday 06/06/2022
Hopefully run will be done and video ready by then.
Trying to do it today or tomorrow.

Good luck and lets all hope she don't end up in a thousand pieces!!!

:oops::ROFLMAO:🤙

I just put on new adapters to run the Fortress wheels/tires but this time with 30mm extension.

Will stop taking guesses
@12am Monday 06/06/2022

Make sure to do a run where she doesn’t fall apart to get top speed. Then push that thing. That way you have a fallback mph number in case it disintegrates on the grass. I really hope it doesn’t! It’s a beautiful build my friend. I hope you get twice my guess in speed!

Last edited:

Will stop taking guesses
@12am Monday 06/06/2022

By the way, how do you change font in Message? I’ve never been able to figure it out but then I also look at this primarily on my phone… so maybe I have to be on a computer? Thanks buddy.

By the way, how do you change font in Message? I’ve never been able to figure it out but then I also look at this primarily on my phone… so maybe I have to be on a computer? Thanks buddy.
In the section where you can change to bold and italic there are three dots for "more". In there you'll find "Font Family" "Strike-Through" "Underline" "Inline code" and "Inline spoiler".

Will stop taking guesses
@12am Monday 06/06/2022

Make sure to do a run where she doesn’t fall apart to get top speed. Then push that thing. That way you have a fallback mph number in case it disintegrates on the grass. I really hope it doesn’t! It’s a beautiful build my friend. I hope you get twice my guess in speed!
DESINTIGRATE OR BUST!!!!
collapse silo GIF

38 is a popular guess....it's taken sorry. try again:)
Great advise thank you! I have to keep in mind that it's not the Kraton where the only "problem" with punching it is some dead grass, roosts, or a wheelie. :oops:
Upper right has a drop down. Then "edit thread". Thats how I know....??? :)
DESINTIGRATE OR BUST!!!!
collapse silo GIF
:eek::eek::eek::eek::oops::oops::oops::oops::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
So since your ending it on Monday, what historical association does Mondays Date represent....Hint its has nothing to do with it being "Pride" month.

I so read this wrong. @Diem Turner had the correct answer. haha
So since your ending it on Monday, what historical association does Mondays Date represent....Hint its has nothing to do with it being "Pride" month.
Theres a few but thanks to google it's the day troops landed behind German lines into Normandy. 🤷‍♂️
"ish" is the best answer yet!:ROFLMAO:

I so read this wrong. @Diem Turner had the correct answer. haha

Theres a few but thanks to google it's the day troops landed behind German lines into Normandy. 🤷‍♂️

"ish" is the best answer yet!:ROFLMAO:
Correct D-Day it is.....if this day didn't happen you would be an American islander speaking German or Japanese...

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back