contest...⏲⏳Almost closed for guesses

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh trust me I have a lot of German Heritage

Me too.....last name is German....mostly German heritage, but can't speake a word of it! Heck, there's times I can barely speak English! :p

Didn't go as planned.

Servo kicked the bucket at the park so I had to drive back home to replace it.
Then I couldn't or didn't know how the speed meter worked I still am not sure how its supposed to work.
I hit "stop" after the run and nothing happens.
It works if I test it close by without it losing BT connection but wont work after the run.
It did record and save the speed for one of the runs and that's what I'm using as the winning run...sounds fair to me.🤷‍♂️

Thank you all for playing along and for the laughs!
Anyway here ya go!

Didn't go as planned.

Then I couldn't or didn't know how the speed meter worked I still am not sure how its supposed to work.
It works if I test it close by without it losing BT connection but wont work after the run.
It did record and save the speed for one of the runs and that's what I'm using as the winning run...sounds fair to me.🤷‍♂️

Anyway here ya go!
Very nice! I am super stoked that you almost doubled my guess. Congratulations bud! Very sweet ride that you built there.

Congrats @chazekxt46 !!
Didn't go as planned.

Anyway here ya go!
Thanks for making this an even more fun place than it already is bro!! @N.Mango FTW!!! (y) 🤘 👌

Great speed for that SMT platform.(y)
Thank you!
Got a little squirrely but I managed to keep her upright. hahaha
Thanks for making this an even more fun place than it already is bro!! @N.Mango FTW!!! (y) 🤘 👌
Jack Nicholson Thank You GIF

Well done @N.Mango and congratulations @chazekxt46! Anyone remember what I guessed? Don;t want to read all the way back to find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back