Kraton Controller options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Radiolink RC4GS is a good option. Cheap receivers too.
Thanks for that. Never heard of this brand before, but seen it mentioned in similar threads lately. Will have to look into it.

Thanks for that. Never heard of this brand before, but seen it mentioned in similar threads lately. Will have to look into it.

What does a gyro do for a car? Reduce flipping? Better for road cars, but not good for bashers?

I like the spektrum for the avc too! I don't use it on all my vehicles, but it's a great option to have
And yes it reduces flipping. Not legal for racing but my over powered Rock Rey definitely benefits from it!

I have a Flysky Noble nb4.

BangGood

Lots of features and adjustable steering wheel position.

What does a gyro do for a car? Reduce flipping? Better for road cars, but not good for bashers?
IDK, never had a decent radio with gyro.
Sure someone here can answer that for you.
Great point. Personally I've never had a problem with the tactic, I'm going to upgrade to the dx5r really because I'd like it to be able to control all my cars with 1 remote. When you live in an apartment space is at a premium, having six transmitters is just silly.
I use to live in apartment on 3rd floor. One bedroom 15 cars, 15 radios. Cars lined up along the baseboards tripping over them. Pain in the a$$ loading up 3 or 4 with radios and gear for the night. Coming home same routine from car to apartment. At least 3 runs up and down. Glad them days are over.

Last edited:
Its more for keeping it straight when doing high speed. Fine for both. Speed runs, whether on gravel, dirt or street, are always part of my bash sessions. With this remote you can turn its sensitivity up or down via a knob.

Have a look at the flysky Noble good range more features than you need. Car and boat? Left and Right handed 2 batteries on board 20 models

This looks to be a copy of the Radio Link. I have the Radio Link 6 and 4 channel transmitters. No complaints, especially considering the cost of receivers. Range on my 6 channel doesn't appear to be any better than the Tatic, but I have a 2 watt booster to try on it. The 4 channels are supposed to have a hidden switch inside, to boost power. Haven't looked yet.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/DumboRC-...yro-X6FG-Receiver-For-Car-Boat-Tank/720645057

I usually go with Futaba, but I've had fantastic results with my DX3R, been using that radio for almost 10 years.
I have that radio and never used it. I asked on here if anyone has used this radio awhile back. I received answers from, sell it on Ebay its junk, it's glitchy and don't trust it, wrecked my car on a speed run with this radio, and so on. All of that made me not want to run it, crushed my confidence in it.

Bought it years ago right before I got away from the hobby. Have serveral recievers also. You say you had good results with yours. Did it ever glitch on you and any problems with range? Curious because of the investment I have in it but at the same time don't want to risk crashing a rig.

I have that radio and never used it. I asked on here if anyone has used this radio awhile back. I received answers from, sell it on Ebay its junk, it's glitchy and don't trust it, wrecked my car on a speed run with this radio, and so on. All of that made me not want to run it, crushed my confidence in it.

Bought it years ago right before I got away from the hobby. Have serveral recievers also. You say you had good results with yours. Did it ever glitch on you and any problems with range? Curious because of the investment I have in it but at the same time don't want to risk crashing a rig.
Personally I've never had any glitches, or any problems with radio range. My radios been great, and the receivers are inexpensive. Both me and a few friends went in and did a group buy for the radios roughly 10 years ago. The only problem I ever saw was a small amount of glitching from one of my friends who ran his HPI Savage and got his receiver soaked with water. After he replaced the receiver, he had no more problems.

Personally I've never had any glitches, or any problems with radio range. My radios been great, and the receivers are inexpensive. Both me and a few friends went in and did a group buy for the radios roughly 10 years ago. The only problem I ever saw was a small amount of glitching from one of my friends who ran his HPI Savage and got his receiver soaked with water. After he replaced the receiver, he had no more problems.
Thats great, appreciate your response. This is good to here. I will definitely try it out on one of my 4s rigs first. I have 4 Arrmas with the new crappy radio and don't trust them at all.

I've heard so many negatives on the DX3R over the years, go figure.

One thing I've read about it years ago was someone said not to put the rubber cap over the antenna wire at the top of the antenna tube, to let it just come out the top and leave it like that. Didn't make a whole lot of sense to me but thought it was something to do with reception or glitching. Any thoughts on this?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back