Talion Conversion ! From typhon to wider talion stance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typhonanfx

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Typhon 6s
what’s going on guys ?

gonna convert my typhon 6blx to a talion but just the wider stance I’m keeping the swb chassis , wondering if somone could do me up a parts list as cheep as possible, new to the RC world so very new to all the diffrent components

this is my list so far

the center diff is damaged so I need to get a new one but everything else I think is good ,

Im Gonna use the hubs off the typhon is that ok ?
Just put the bigger arms on drive shafts , turn buckles , swaybar and keep the old shocks

is this possible ???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 68
You don't have to buy new arms and driveshafts buckles and swaybars. You can make it a lot wider by using 6s kraton hubs. Some hobbyshops sell these hubs with all the parts already on them. If you can't find one look at this thread. Keep in mind that you need tires which don't balloon a lot, if they do they could hit your body shell and damage it. Also mind that some tires won't fit since the rim would hit your arms. I'm planning to do the same to my Typhon. It will make it much more stable and grippy. I want to slam on 2.8 badlands :LOL: I was planning to use the rear Typhon shocks on front and buy front Kraton shocks to put them on the back.

You don't have to buy new arms and driveshafts buckles and swaybars. You can make it a lot wider by using 6s kraton hubs. Some hobbyshops sell these hubs with all the parts already on them. If you can't find one look at this thread. Keep in mind that you need tires which don't balloon a lot, if they do they could hit your body shell and damage it. Also mind that some tires won't fit since the rim would hit your arms. I'm planning to do the same to my Typhon. It will make it much more stable and grippy. I want to slam on 2.8 badlands :LOL: I was planning to use the rear Typhon shocks on front and buy front Kraton shocks to put them on the back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back