Outcast Convert outcast to Arrma Keaton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jblightning

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Outcast 6s
I recently purchased a 2018 outcast and since purchased most upgrades to make it a 2019 model haven’t even finished putting the parts on it and haven’t serviced the diffs yet. Now I’m considering making it a kraton or talion . What is your thoughts on this would it be more expense and or trouble that it’s worth I found a used talion for 400 dollars

I recently purchased a 2018 outcast and since purchased most upgrades to make it a 2019 model haven’t even finished putting the parts on it and haven’t serviced the diffs yet. Now I’m considering making it a kraton or talion . What is your thoughts on this would it be more expense and or trouble that it’s worth I found a used talion for 400 dollars
It would be much easier to make it a Kraton. Kraton chassis, chassis brace for rear and a rear center dogbone would get you almost there. The Talion uses different chassis, wheel hubs and hexes, shock towers, center braces, center dogbones. That's just off the top of my head.

The swap from outcast to kraton is a pretty easy one actually. Like bicketybam said you only need a chassis, rear brace, and rear dogbone. I did it to mine and used the extra body mounts that came with it to go with a new body. You could also change the rear wing but that’s not required.

Thanks i will check into the parts because I have time . The bearings and other parts I bought look like it’s going to take some time . I like the outcast but I think I would like a kraton better just because it’s to hard to control at high speeds I end up running my hip trophy truggy more but it’s not as durable

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back