Mojave Convert Typhon to Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlp-rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
What would I need to convert my Typhon to a mojave. Chassis , chassis braces , chassis top brace , shock towers , long front CVDS , rear dog bones and center dog bones ? And bumpers of course

It would never work out.front input shaft is different. Easier and cheaper just to get a chassis and start from scratch and I would still cost more than going out in just buying a Mojave.im in st Louis mo I'll sell you mine.

What would I need to convert my Typhon to a mojave. Chassis , chassis braces , chassis top brace , shock towers , long front CVDS , rear dog bones and center dog bones ? And bumpers of course
Man that’s a long list of parts and would just be better off finding a roller and swap over what you need then sell your Typhon as a roller too.

Typhon is arrrma smallest 6s ride an mojave is biggest,totally opposite. Electronics is about the only thing you could swap over.i guess you could swap all the suspension over on xxl chassis. The tabs on the bottom of a Mojave chassis are shaped a little different would have to customize the bottom of the A-Arms a little.i could be done

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back