Talion Converting Arrma typhon to talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dlp-rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Outcast 6s
Is the only thing needed to convert a typhon into a talion a long chassis and arms ,center dog bones , front CVDs , rear dog bones and body mounts?

On the same topic of converting a typhon, I am getting a ton of parts from my brother. He has a outcast and typhon 6s he is upgrading to gpm and hot Racing respectfully. Through his upgrades he ended up with a brand new stock Typhon chassis. Now I was wondering what the Talion body would look like on the Typhon chassis and Outcast a arms(so essentially a 6s Kraton). I know I will have to mod the body posts but that's not a big deal. I run on a 3,000sqft course and perfer the truggy body.

It would be an outcast with a typhon chassis n outcast arms. You would have to cut half the rear of the talion body to fit it. Would also need talion shock towers and shocks

That's not to bad. I don't mind cutting the body up
DSC_0154.JPG

How much different ARe the shock towers and shocks?

Nice, thanks for the info I have typhon shocks. Wait I just looked the part number up and...
Screenshot_20201012-192146.png
Screenshot_20201012-192158.png
So then it'd be a Notorious/Outcast? Man, so much info. I am also building a 4s Notorious but that's goona be a whole build log of awesomeness. Mainly trying to get another 6s to run on my backyard track ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back