Big Rock Converting my big rock to 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smokeyy3929

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Mojave
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Senton 3s
Hello there y’all!
So I have a blx185 esc and 2050kv motor I pulled out of my Mojave thats sitting and I thought about stuffing it in my big rock but I have some questions. I know it’s definitely been done but what needs beefing up to be able to take 4s-6s power? Do I need different fluid in the diffs? What spur and pinion gear setup is needed for high speed open field runs? I’m thinking of adding a fan for the motor as well. Any help is much appreciated

Hello there y’all!
So I have a blx185 esc and 2050kv motor I pulled out of my Mojave thats sitting and I thought about stuffing it in my big rock but I have some questions. I know it’s definitely been done but what needs beefing up to be able to take 4s-6s power? Do I need different fluid in the diffs? What spur and pinion gear setup is needed for high speed open field runs? I’m thinking of adding a fan for the motor as well. Any help is much appreciated
I would run 4s max. On 6s you are going to destroy everything. I would recommend the CNC metal Arrma diffs. Run like 40k front and 15-20 rear

This one is just for back n forth passes.

All metal everything

6S electronics

1F2E3CC4-D556-4086-A8D3-6931DE89BF2D.jpeg

I have the spectrum 150a escape and 2050kv motor from an infraction in mine. Runs awesome in 4s can do 6s . But I do have metal diffs input gears and all that as well. Metal cvds as well. I've run it quite a bit in 6s everything holds up very nicely. But 4s is the ticket for the big rock I think . Can still o standing backflips with it which is pretty cool. Lol 😆
Edit : ESC not escape damn auto correct.

I have the spectrum 150a escape and 2050kv motor from an infraction in mine. Runs awesome in 4s can do 6s . But I do have metal diffs input gears and all that as well. Metal cvds as well. I've run it quite a bit in 6s everything holds up very nicely. But 4s is the ticket for the big rock I think . Can still o standing backflips with it which is pretty cool. Lol 😆
Edit : ESC not escape damn auto correct.
That is exactly what’s in my granite, from an infraction.

I did a full 6s setup. Wider arms and axles (definitely metal axles). Steel diffs. Is a must

68D362AF-AC24-4740-B404-67D1D36A37F2.jpeg

BF24C164-A83A-4ACB-9FAA-8898DF8232E7.jpeg

0BB63619-ABBE-451B-A33F-12D7AA379122.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back