Raider Converting Raider into a Fury

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rdub

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Raider
so I've been surfing around on the tower site and I'm seeing a lot of the fury body mounts say they fit the Raider. Obviously I would need new wheels and tires and the fury body, but what else is different if anything? A arms, suspension?

Basically, it seems I can turn a Raider into a Fury pretty easily......or maybe not.

Just some of the crazy ideas I come up with as I sit and watch tv. Lol

the Fury chassis is longer, the Suspension arms, links and dog bones are longer/wider, add in body mounts, bumpers and body and wheels. Buy the time you've bought all the conversion parts, you've almost bought the truck. I'd watch sale sites, ebay, craigslist, classifieds here, and watch for a rolling Fury chassis to build. Or get a Raider XL. It's basically a Fury with a buggy body.

the Fury chassis is longer, the Suspension arms, links and dog bones are longer/wider, add in body mounts, bumpers and body and wheels. Buy the time you've bought all the conversion parts, you've almost bought the truck. I'd watch sale sites, ebay, craigslist, classifieds here, and watch for a rolling Fury chassis to build. Or get a Raider XL. It's basically a Fury with a buggy body.

I knew it couldn't be that easy!! Thx.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back