Senton Converting senton to granite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbl522

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. 4x4-Mega
Hey guys! What would need to be done to make the senton and granite. All the parts at the same except the chassis, body and tires? I'm going to convert my 5 year old's senton into a monster truck with the proline baja bug body. Any advice would be a great help.

I think its just chassie body tires and bumpers are the only difference. Oh and its got different gearing stock comes with 14t pinion to compensate for bigger tires not that its needed and also bumpers are different too.

Great thanks for clearing it all up for me. Should be a fun project.

If you grab the 17mm HEX adapters off ebay ( Megasty found some here: https://arrmaforum.com/threads/arrma-granite-4x4-6s-blx.5556/#post-54227), you can even get proline wheels and MX badlands or something to work on it.

There are people saying the longer Senton works great as a MT so I wouldn't worry about changing the chassis.

So literally, body, wheels, tires is all you really need, if your are brushed motor, you may want to change to the 14T pinion, but a cheap brushless esc/motor combo, and the 17T would be preferred.

-TT

Horizon hobby sells 3 tire combos that have 14mm hex if your looking for options that just bolt on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back