Converting the Senton into a rally car

Thread starter #1

Maxxwrecker07

Arrma RC's
Senton
I have a Vaterra Rally car that has been discontinued and I'd like to know if any of you have converted the Senton into a rally car. I have a kraton and love the platform, so the Senton is ideal! The Vaterra is really close in size, but I'm not wanting to pull the trigger on a senton until I can confirm ahead of time. Thanks!

Afro Samurai

Arrma RC's
Nero
I have a Vaterra Rally car that has been discontinued and I'd like to know if any of you have converted the Senton into a rally car. I have a kraton and love the platform, so the Senton is ideal! The Vaterra is really close in size, but I'm not wanting to pull the trigger on a senton until I can confirm ahead of time. Thanks!
undiscovered territory dude....do it ...if you see potential in the senton...do it...you can be the first...lead the effort...

JoshHefnerX

Arrma RC's
Nero
I've seen a couple of gt conversions using xo-1 front bumper and body mounts. I'm working on that myself. Doing a few other things first though

Schuey

Arrma RC's
Granite, Senton
I am interested on how that goes.. i just bought a senton with the hopes of trying to make it a WRC car.. or mock it up like a Tanner Foust Beetle.

Arrma RC's
Senton
That shell looks amazing!

I've had my Senton as a Rally, it's the best! Heavy enough to not flip over all the time, unlike something with a plastic chassis. Grinded down some proline extended posts to make the tall backend of the rally body attachable. Moved chassis height to as low as I could with some clearance. Had a blast!

It's in this video:

Enjoy your Renton or Sally or whatever it should be called!