Mojave Convince me not to buy a mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't give-up that easily so don't let my bitching give you the wrong idea. ;)

Start flying on a simulator if you've never done it. If you really get a kick out of it buy a little Sport Cub S or microquad. There's some very capable and durable (light) models out there for under $150 with controller.

Enjoy your new EXB because it is the choice for someone wanting a truck like this. I'm putting a Max6/4985 combo, Triple 4 servo and 6100AT Rx in mine.
I bet I’ll enjoy it a few months from now ? that thing should fly though. Good luck with the truck.

Since you say you are a RC flyer what would expect from a horizon hobby brand? Look i love there products but QC has been and is a big issue with their planes and cars. Servo goes out in a plane its toast.

I am starting to look at Armma the same way, great products that have their weaknesses or issues. Being in probably every facet of RC; planes, cars, boats; every brand has their issues. However the price point for making a perfect vehicle would push it outside of reach for most.

Okag back on track, I almost got the Mojave. However I really like a bigger tired vehicles. It was really close though. Ended up getting a notorious and now looking at tge felony or infraction.
Liking BIG MT looking rigs with Fat wheels is ok. But you are missing out on more scale realism and how More to scale some rigs drive. Big fat tires brings many drivetrain issues. The Mojave much less so. Over all I break so much less. Way less. Just explaining the differences from having the Mojave and the other 6S MT fat wheel rigs I also have. I was on the fence with the Mojave. Once I drove it, it became my most favorite flavor of the month. For the past 8 months now. Until something different comes along. If you can only have one RC rig, then you go with your favorite type. Monster truggys or whatever your taste is. But there is an RC world out there and many flavors to experiment with. Wallet permitting of course. ?‍♂️

What tires are those?
Udated to the viatvon beadlocks on mine

mojave6.jpg

mojave7.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back