Mojave Convince me not to buy a mojave EXB

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Convince you NOT to buy a Mojave?
Well that’s pretty easy.
You definitely should NOT buy a Mojave because it’s terrible at.... ehmmm... ehmm, oh yeah it does not do well at... ehm.... wait it’s ehmmm..., well its’s basically that the Mojave is... ehm...
Ok let me turn it around. Now you convince ME not to buy a Mojave!
Buy it, just make sure you buy the Scorched inner fenders, those should have been stock IMO!

It’s a done deal, probably already in the cart.?

I’m going to respectfully disagree. Mine turns with grace and handles desert like terrain like a true SCt
My Mojave also gives me much predictable steering, both On and Off throttle. It truly "Digs in" on demand.
DON'T SELL THE SENTON..!!! ?
Yeah don't sell the Senton. That's a classic. (y)

You said to convince you NOT TO so I'll throw this out there. You say you love SCT. In my opinion the Mojave is NOT a short course truck. It doesn't turn very well and rolls a lot in high traction areas. You might miss the Senton and fall out of love with RC again. :cry:
Now the Mojave is an awesome beast and I love mine BUT when you say you would get rid of the Senton I had to post this.
Agreed It will not replace the Senton on a track or in your Fleet. Personally I'm not a fan of the Mojave Roller or RTR. But to each their own. :) I do however like the Scale looks but that's where it ends for me. It's just ok at most things it doesn't really have a niched use, Just a niched look.

Opinions are like %#!!@*, even mine lol. But I did want to be honest.

^^^ hey I respect your opinion.
But for the exact reasons you stated, its nothing like the rest of the 6s based lineup's.
I find it has been very underrated.
It wasn't marketed well. And got lost in the mix as the other Armma releases emerged.
If you haven't been following larger scale rigs like the UDR etc, the Losi, then the Mojave may not be appealing at first, second, or third glance.
I was on the fence also, but in retrospect... this is hands down the best "go to" rig for me as of late. And I have many other 6s rigs prior for comparison.
It's size alone handles 8s easily. Its Chassis has plenty of room. The suspension/ shock setup is near perfect out the box. Clearly well designed and underrated as rigs go IMHO.
You have to own one in addition to other 6s rigs to understand it.

^^^ hey I respect your opinion.
But for the exact reasons you stated, its nothing like the rest of the 6s based lineup's.
I find it has been very underrated.
It wasn't marketed well. And got lost in the mix as the other Armma releases emerged.
If you haven't been following larger scale rigs like the UDR etc, the Losi, then the Mojave may not be appealing at first, second, or third glance.
I was on the fence also, but in retrospect... this is hands down the best "go to" rig for me as of late. And I have many other 6s rigs prior for comparison.
It's size alone handles 8s easily. Its Chassis has plenty of room. The suspension/ shock setup is near perfect out the box. Clearly well designed and underrated as rigs go IMHO.
You have to own one in addition to other 6s rigs to understand it.
Hmm food for thought. thx.

The Mojave is not a big air basher.
Did you ever see @Rich Duperbash send this rig 30 ft up at 45 mph.??? Not realistic. Has it been done? yes
You bash this rig differently. Not all off road Arrmas are meant for big air if that's what you are looking for.

the tires are small... lol idk what to say the mojave is a great truck exb or not if you get it you will love it

? you guys are hilarious. But this thread has been extremely informative. I noticed someone brought up the truck being top heavy, but others shooting his opinion down. To be honest being topheavy never made me dislike an RC. When I jack my Senton up to hit jumps it’s topheavy as hell but that’s the price you pay for big air. I’d like to thank you all for your contributions. I’ve made the decision to slowly piece my Senton together as parts come up and sell it. I think I had a good run with it but I can’t be having a discontinued (although some parts are still used on other vehicles) RC with the way I drive. I see a mojave in my distant future for sure now. Guaranteed. I plan to buy an exb and throw in the cheapest mamba monster I can find on eBay in it.

Good looking out by all of you.

Edit... ? after taking the body off and looking at the insides to start cleaning it I realized there’s no way I can ever get rid of this truck.

I’ll just keep it and buy a mojave sometime in the future, and retire this one from big air.

I’m terrible. But come ON. How could you sell such a machine. Time to buy some long needed upgrades.
image.jpg

Last edited:
They only way I can convince you not to buy an Mojave EXB is you have to still buy all the electronics (which im sure you know) if you don't have them laying around already from other projects. This can raise the truck price pretty high if you don't have this stuff. You could buy a regular Mojave with electronics, which would be a lot cheaper, but wheres the fun at in that. Plus, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A BUDGET IN THIS HOBBY, so go ahead and break the bank! ? ? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back