Sketer 1/10 MT from Corally

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone checked out the sketer??

4s rig.. aluminum chassis… actual center diff… steel cvd’s and dog bones… this thing looks beefy!

Who’s gonna get one ??

@razorrc did a great job going over this new rig, I really dig it.. I want one.
The Corally drivers seemed to get theirs to rotate pretty easily. The mid air bump was pretty spectacular. I was hooked just reading the specs, but felt like a giddy teen on a first date when I watched their video later.

The Corally drivers seemed to get theirs to rotate pretty easily. The mid air bump was pretty spectacular. I was hooked just reading the specs, but felt like a giddy teen on a first date when I watched their video later.
Probably had the speed gear in. I also think with some backflip lp’s it might flip better. Not sure it’s enough width for them.

I love the Skeeter but already built a tiny 6s Arrma/Corally hybrid that’s even smaller than this. Looks amazing though. Nice alternative to the Kajui and Maxx, I guess time will tell how it holds up. My XTR is just ok for durability but the corally Max8 and servo in the rtrs are pretty darn nice.
Another thing is to be able to actually order the car and get it rrather than see all the YouTube superstars with their free ones and wait two months for one that you paid money for....it’s in stock everywhere...
And its sketer not Skeeter. I know. I did the same typo on another thread 😂

Check out the crazy UK prices of stuff..!! This is one of my LHS's 😉👍🏼

View attachment 194451
😱
Schermata 2022-01-23 alle 11.28.50.png

I guess it's too slow for something like double backflips with stock gearing right? (the sketer that is).

There's a lot of factors at play, but I probably could have doubled a couple of the really high jumps.

I have both I'll let you know when it gets here.
The 4s ones would probably work better from the looks of it. The 6s ones would probably be too big and heavy. I feel the same way about even the 6s Outcast

Cause it's newer and better 😂
Yeah, certainly newer and has the new tower 2 tower bracing..not sure I agree its better tho. I like 1/8 scale myself. I bet the V3 kronos will put the pricing back in line, unfortunately. I'm excited to see the v3 TC's, guessing they too will have tower brace as standard.

Back