Corona Isolation? Waste no time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpinRush_C1

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
My prayers go out to all the Arrma Inmates here who feel stressed out by what’s happening. You guys have been nothing but kind since I joined this forum. I’m over here in Japan. We aren’t stuck in the house, but we are not living it up. RC is my only outlet because it’s done mostly in the countryside in very small groups. Lots of fresh air.

Don’t let it get you down. Here’s a few things that are keeping me positive. Maybe it will work for you!
Get your wrench-work done. Do the maintenance you’ve neglected for a while. Shock Oil, Diff oils. Oil those bearings.

Take Inventory. Make a list of all the things you need. You can place orders even though there is a delay. When this Corona blows over, you’ll be ready to go.

Paint some bodies. Your creativity can lead you to positive feelings. If you have the time now, use it. Go slow and finish that paint job.

Check those batteries. Are your Lipos in storage mode? When was the last time you balanced your cells?

Take pictures and share them here! We love pictures and we can communicate with each other. Let’s see some of those pics.

I spent this morning with my new DX5C. Cleaned up the cars. Changed out the shock oils. Took a couple pics. Thanks to a lot of people here, I’ve come a long way. I actually have a pit bag now.

Anyway, guys stay positive! This is all I can think of to say right now. We just gotta survive this, like we’ve done everything else.

CEDC29F1-33FB-4F00-B94F-A732C1BCB9F9.jpeg
FA6A57A2-D2B6-448D-ABDA-6E20754B7B5C.jpeg
557B7406-3A85-4294-8255-2535A29C9BF0.jpeg

My prayers go out to all the Arrma Inmates here who feel stressed out by what’s happening. You guys have been nothing but kind since I joined this forum. I’m over here in Japan. We aren’t stuck in the house, but we are not living it up. RC is my only outlet because it’s done mostly in the countryside in very small groups. Lots of fresh air.

Don’t let it get you down. Here’s a few things that are keeping me positive. Maybe it will work for you!
Get your wrench-work done. Do the maintenance you’ve neglected for a while. Shock Oil, Diff oils. Oil those bearings.

Take Inventory. Make a list of all the things you need. You can place orders even though there is a delay. When this Corona blows over, you’ll be ready to go.

Paint some bodies. Your creativity can lead you to positive feelings. If you have the time now, use it. Go slow and finish that paint job.

Check those batteries. Are your Lipos in storage mode? When was the last time you balanced your cells?

Take pictures and share them here! We love pictures and we can communicate with each other. Let’s see some of those pics.

I spent this morning with my new DX5C. Cleaned up the cars. Changed out the shock oils. Took a couple pics. Thanks to a lot of people here, I’ve come a long way. I actually have a pit bag now.

Anyway, guys stay positive! This is all I can think of to say right now. We just gotta survive this, like we’ve done everything else.

View attachment 70953View attachment 70954View attachment 70952

Thank you for your positivity, and more importantly thank you for your service!

I changed my shock oil and replaced a cracked shock piston yesterday. Here's a couple random pics for ya. Stay safe, stay strong, stay positive!

20200111_125254.jpg

20200310_141026.jpg

20200316_141154.jpg

My job is still forcing me to come in, but I have lots of down time. The outlet mall not far from me is completely empty, so I’ve been bringing my laptop over there and burning through batteries until I get a message on the laptop. Working hard to not work at all ?

I’ve realized I need a TX/RX with a lot more range though, runs out fast with a huge empty parking lot.

We can learn how to get a pinion grub screw out???
Bruh! It never came out. I handed it off to a couple of old pros. They couldn’t do anything with it. HAHA. I’m 2 for 3 right now. That’s not bad I suppose.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back